In the City of Irvine, you will find that there are many transport companies around the area. Hiring one with positive reviews and feedback is always very wise. Make sure that the company has a website, licensing, DOT approval, low down payments, and insurance coverage.
Your normal insurance policy for the motorcycle will not cover the vehicle while it is in the hands of the transport company.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
What Happens If I See Damage?
The best way to determine whether or not damage was done to the motorcycle during its relocation is by creating a list of the existing damages before you send it on its way. Taking pictures of the damages is smart. Any scratches, dents or chips in the paint should be logged. Then, when the vehicle arrives at the new location, you can inspect the bike for damages. If you see anything out of the ordinary, show the driver.
When you report possible harm done to the motorcycle, the driver will write out a report in which you will sign. This report will then go back to the auto transport company. At this point, a claim can be made with the company’s insurance. They will inform you of the next move to make.
What Can I Do to Assure a Safe Transport?
In order to assure a safe transport, there are some things that you can do on your end. Other than hiring a transport company that carries a great reputation for their services, prepare your motorcycle for the transport. This will help the company assure a safer relocation.
- Take out anything that doesn’t belong in the vehicle. Remove any items that were not factory features.
- Make sure that the fuel tank has ¼ or less of gas in it.
- Mark down any damages and take some pictures. This will help with your inspection of the bike after it arrives at its journey’s end.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory