Safe And Reliable Fortuna Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Fortuna - the locals call it the home of the redwoods. We call it a home of breathtaking motorcycle riding. You already love the idea of riding in the city along the California coast that is complemented by natural alfresco beauty. Mingle with the urban together with the wild while riding.
Find a reliable motorcycle shipping company like A-1 Auto Transport and never miss the amazing scene of giant trees, subtle swooshing of eucalyptus leaves, and the swerving of the sea waves. We have shipped dealers’ and individuals’ thousands of high-end motorcycles to and from Fortuna. Trust us with your KTM or ATV, and we will see to it that safe delivery is accomplished.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
We have free advisory services to guide clients on the best shipping options for their needs.
- Use our crating option where we use wooden pallets to pack the bike. It is very safe since the bike remains untouched throughout the shipping.
- Our fleet of enclosed trucks can travel longer distances while protecting the bikes from external factors like bad weather and other elements.
- Clients looking to ship their bikes for shorter distances can use the open-air method. The bikes get shipped while exposed to weather and other external elements.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
For customers who are unaware of what steps to take, we have provided a catalog of activities to perform during the preparation phase.
- Washing the bike is a good way to begin the shipping preparations.
- Many transportation companies will require customers to keep the gas level low. A 1/4 –filled fuel tank is an ideal level.
- The tires should have the suitable pressure to act as a cushion while on the move. Repair punctures if present.
- When loading the bike ensure it is in neutral gear.
- Charge the bike’s battery. However, some shippers will require that you remove the battery before shipping.
- Also, disconnect other gadgets like the alarm systems and GPS devices. These are known to drain power in the battery while on the move.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
Before choosing a particular shipper, ask them some important questions. The answers you receive can prove if they are the right company to use for shipping or not.
- Does the shipping service manage to deliver consignments within the stipulated timelines? If yes, then they are good to go. Do not enter hire them if their answers are not forthright.
- Does the hauler have the knowledge of all the Fortuna shipping rules? If yes, do they follow every policy to the letter?
- Is the hauling service in possession of appropriate licenses and documents? Licenses and permits validate all businesses. It is important that they hold the right permits and certificates.
- When speaking to the support, do they offer straightforward answers? Upfront responses denote that the shipper is aware of what they are doing.
- What is the range of shipping fees? The rates should be reasonable; not too high and not too low.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
You cannot afford to miss our topnotch shipping services in Fortuna. We are highly recommendable because:
- All our agents, drivers, and support team entail over 2 decades of experience under their belts. Twenty years is enough to learn all the ropes of motorcycle shipping.
- We have capitalized a lot in technology. As a result, we deliver top-notch
- We have deep knowledge of the ins and outs of bike hauling in California.
Our Fortuna motorcycle shipping services
Use any of our Fortuna shipping services or apply a couple of them at a go according to your needs.
- Motor carrier insurance services - Our comprehensive cover insure your bikes against any possible mishap that might ensue while on the move.
- Open truck transport - We have a fleet of open-air trailers that can be booked anytime.
- Instant response - When a client writes to us we respond immediately and with accurate information.
- Enclosed shipping - Our fleet of covered trucks is specially crafted to move bikes. The air ride suspension ensures there is zero cosmetic damage.
- Our tracking services are instant and occur in real time.
Talk to us!
We are on standby waiting for your call on 1-800-452-2880. We will give you free quotes and answer any other query you may have regarding bike shipping.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.