Safe And Reliable Albany Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Camping in Albany is such a marvelous experience. If sight-seeing is your cup of coffee, then you will have a golden chance of seeing paradise – up-close and personal. Using a bike to tour around your destination could also spice up the experience. A motorbike can access narrow roads where your four-wheeler struggles to keep up with. Now, how do you take the bike with you to Albany?
You have probably vetted many shipping companies before you landed on A-1 Auto Transport. We are the best and do not mince our words when we say that almost all shippers you brush shoulders with are cons. Are you wondering why? Because none has set standards above ours and that is it!
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
Depending on your preference, budget, destination, urgency and type of bike, you can use any or a combination of the following moving options.
- Shipping bikes through air. As much as this shipping method is one of the safest, it can cost you an arm and leg. It is also the fastest option on our list.
- Shipping bikes though water. This is one of our slowest but also low-priced shipping methods. You can choose to use this method if you don’t mind waiting for a couple of weeks to receive your motorbike.
- Shipping bikes through rail. Yet another method that is quite slow but pocket friendly. Combined with terminal-to-terminal delivery option, you can have your bike shipped even on a tight budget.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
No cause for alarm if you are puzzled on what to do when a shipper requests you to prepare you bike in advance. While the shippers offer the precise preparation steps to undertake, here are the basic and simple tasks to do.
- Only ship the bike after a thorough cleaning. Dirty bikes give us hard time at the customs. You also risk getting fined.
- Keep the needed documents within reach so that you can accelerate the moving process when the shipper appears.
- If there are any faulty parts, remember to list them down. The driver should be given a copy detailing this information.
- Many insurance companies look for every way to avoid releasing compensation. High definition images can save you when making a claim.
- Alarms should no go off while the bike is in transit. Remember to disable all security systems on your bike. You can also show the shippers how to disconnect the alarm in case you are uncertain of whether it was done well.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click Here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
- Reasonable shipping fees. Never fall for companies that promise to offer you excellent shipping services with oddly low prices. You are likely to get shocked when the prices shoot up during delivery. Ask for a fixed fee that will cover all the shipping activities.
- Comprehensive coverage. Shippers who know the real value of bikes will have their services insured with reputable insurance firms. This ensures the customers are calm all through the journey.
- Valid certificates and licenses are vital. Imagine using a shipping company that is not known to the authorities. How will you report to them when they fail to deliver your bike? Avoid getting stranded by using only shippers that have valid licenses from the US Department of Transport.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
Nothing is more satisfying than finding an all-in-one shipping service like A-1 Auto Transport. We are the best because of our;
- Premium motor carrier insurance that covers your bike while it is in transit. With this, you are quite sure that you will receive compensation if anything goes wrong while on the move.
- Fast delivery process. We will not delay any process so as to avoid inconveniencing you in any way. Good news is that our trucks are all installed with high-end navigation maps and alert systems to give notifications to the drivers if there is a possibility of traffic jam ahead. The driver can then switch to another route instantly.
- Free temporary storage. Some unavoidable circumstances could get you so caught up that you cannot pick your bikes even after a month of delivery. Our go-downs are fitted with the latest security equipment to keep the bikes safe until when you find time to visit our terminal.
Our Albany motorcycle shipping services
- Free price estimates with no obligations.
- High level of punctuality.
- Varied shipping methods.
Talk to us!
For quick services, call 1-800-452-2880 and enjoy a seamless shipping process.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.