Safe And Reliable Pomona Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
There are various circumstances in which it becomes necessary to ship motorcycles:
- When the motorcycle is inoperable and has to be shipped to the mechanic for repairs.
- When dealers would like to ship motorcycles to the sellers and therefore need reliable motorcycle shipping services that guarantee timely deliveries and safe handling of the motorbikes.
- When the motorcycle owner would love to travel to a distant location and they need their motorcycle shipped there.
- When there exists poor road or weather conditions, making it impossible to travel using the motorbike.
- When a motorcycle owner would want to avoid riding the bike to prevent wear and tear on it.
- When a bike has to be transported to a buyer who has purchased it.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
We offer the following motorcycle shipping methods from which you can choose:
- Via rail.
- Via road.
- Via air.
- Open air shipping.
- Enclosed shipping.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
The following are some of the ways in which you should prepare your motorcycle for shipping:
- Washing your motorcycle to rid it of dirt.
- Performing an inspection on it and taking photos that show its condition.
- Removing the loose items and accessories.
- Securing parts that may easily get broken or damaged such as the lights.
- Checking the tire pressure.
- Checking the engine.
- Checking the fluid levels.
- Disabling the alarm.
- Disconnecting the battery and draining the fluids in case you will be using the enclosed shipping method.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
The following aspects are the main things that you should look for in a motorcycle shipping company:
- Experience: You should look for a company that has some considerable experience in the provision of motorcycle shipping services, specifically to Pomona.
- Reliability: The motorcycle shipping company that you hire should be one that can be depended on to deliver the motorcycle in good time and in good condition.
- Validity: The company should be running a valid business and they should possess the required certificates and licenses. You should also confirm that they have USDOT and FMCSA numbers.
- Affordability: The shipping costs charged by the company should be reasonable and within the market rates.
- Reputability: The motorcycle shipping company should have a good standing and the reviews about it should be mostly positive.
Why you should use A-1 Auto transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
You should use A-1 Auto transport motorcycle shipping services because:
- We have efficient operations and do our best to ensure that the shipping process will be as easy as possible.
- We have qualified personnel who do their best to ensure that your needs will be attended to, right from when you call to book our services to the moment when you will receive your motorcycle.
- We offer you the best shipping rates and give you value for your money.
- We have heavily invested in high-tech modern equipment specially designed to handle motorcycles.
- Our drivers are experienced and are familiar with the routes in and around Pomona.
Our Pomona motorcycle shipping services
We offer you the freedom to choose the motorcycle shipping service that would best suit your needs. We also aim to make all the options as effective and economical as possible. The following are some of the Pomona motorcycle shipping services that are available:
- Door to door shipping: Very convenient and it may be offered at an extra cost.
- Terminal to terminal shipping: Less convenient and less costly.
- Open air shipping: Offers your bike less security as far as bad weather is concerned. However, it is less costly than the enclosed option.
- Enclosed shipping: Offers your bike more security but is more costly.
- Crated shipping: Safe shipping method that secures your bike in wooden pallets.
Talk To Us
If you need motorcycle shipping services, please talk to us and we will be able to assist you. We will guide you on all that is expected so as to make the shipment of your motorcycle successful. Do not hesitate to give us a call at any time of the day or night and book your request. You can reach us on the toll free line 1-800-452-2880. Our agents will be sure to respond to your queries and give you all the assistance that you may need.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.