Safe And Reliable Hillsborough Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
There are so many people looking for trustworthy motorbike hauling services in Hillsborough. Among them are motorbike owners looking to move to and from the city, dealers in the city looking to add new models onto their stock, and participants of biking events. A-1 Auto Transport has the experience to ship any type of motorcycle to any location. Our international shipping services are facilitated by our aircraft and cargo ships. Infrastructure has been our greatest backbone seconded by qualified drivers, agents, and customer support. The outcome is provision of great services with a professional angle. You can never doubt services from A-1 Auto Transport if companies like Kawasaki and Suzuki entrust us with machines worth millions of dollars.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
- Crated bike moving. If you know the worth of a custom-made bike, then a pallet will come in handy during its shipping. These expensive possessions call for comparatively high-priced methods of shipping. You can rent, build, or use your own crate.
- Open-air bike moving. As the name suggests, the motorcycle is not covered. This can at times be risky if you live in a notorious neighborhood. Rocks can be hauled at your motorbike causing serious damage.
- Covered bike moving. Among the most secure shipping methods is the use of enclosed trucks. The air-tight containers ensure the external temperatures does not reach the bike. You will not have to deal with chipped paint or discoloration.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
- Shipping documents are very important during shipping. These are to be ready before the shippers get to your home or office. They include ownership documents, licenses, and insurance.
- Professional motorcycle inspection is necessary. Your mechanic can fix the defects if any.
- Sufficient pressure in the tires helps to absorb shock when the truck shakes. Have the tires well-inflated before the haulage day.
- Fluids pose a deadly risk of fires. If drained, the drives and your bike will be safe from such accidents.
- A clean motorcycle will uncover all sorts of flaws on them. Be careful when cleaning to avoid damaging the paint.
- The marks and damages should be noted down and the driver given a copy of the list.
- Good and clear pictures can be good evidence when making claims. The insurer cannot invalidate the claims when armed with tangible evidence.
- Less weight means less shipping fees. Consider lowering the fuel to enjoy more affordable services.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
- A shipper that is devoted to offering great customer service provides several methods of motorbike hauling. For instance, if you are looking to move a collector’s motorbike, pick a single-lever vehicle or covered trailer. Dirt bikes can be transported using a multi-level bike carrier.
- Before getting intertwined in a transport scam, confirm with your shipper that the initial price tag is the final charge. Inquire everything from free estimates, to discounts, to surcharges.
- Insurance is very important in the shipping field. If a million-dollar bike gets stolen, heart attack may follow suit. Never use a shipping company that does not offer forthright information regarding their motor carrier insurance. Insist on getting information on the type of risks they cover.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- The major reason as to why A-1 Auto Transport is used widely by bike owners in Hillsborough is because we abide by the law. As part of compliance with the government’s rules and regulations, we have our licenses stamped by the United States Department of Transport.
- Our equipment was handpicked by experts in the trade. All the tools and gear undergo maintenance often for smooth shipping. They are also made of durable and strong material.
- Looking at our testimonials page, you can ascertain that we are the crème-de-la-crème in matters shipping. You are not going to find negative comments as we will never rest until the client is satisfied.
- 25 years’ experience looks good on us! Talk of the huge milestones we have achieved with incessant services.
Our Hillsborough motorcycle shipping services
- Security-tight storage facilities.
- Doorstep delivery.
- Port-to-port shipping.
- 24/7 customer support.
- Free shipping advice
Talk to us!
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory