Safe And Reliable El Segundo Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Being an industrial city, El Segundo is the perfect place to work and live. There are residential and industrial zones. To save on fuel and commuting expenses using a motorcycle will be handy. If you plan to make a purchase of a pricey and sturdy scrambler from any part of the world, motorcycle shipping companies are in plenty to assist you with this.
However, getting the shipper that understands you are putting a lot of money in this project is the hardest part. A-1 Auto Transport never disappoints when it comes to delivery. Our number one priority is the customers’ satisfaction. We work non-stop to ensure your needs are met and you will never get late for work because your bike delivery was delayed. First-class services guaranteed!
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
If you choose us as your preferred shipping company, the motorbike shipping methods to be used are as follows:
- Crated shipping. With this shipping method, we will have your bike measured and a fitting wooden box will be crafted, where the bike will be packed in. The bike is then shipped after stacking it on a pallet.
- Open truck shipping. Our uncovered trucks are available at the hour of need just to ensure you do not miss a slot. However, environmental factors like rain and hail storms can easily vandalize the motorbike.
- Covered truck shipping. This type of haulage can be handy for customers who want their bikes shipped to very far locations in enclosed trucks.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
For faster and safer bike haulage, consider doing the following easy-to-do preparation tasks ahead of the shipping day.
- Have the bike washed and dried.
- The bike should be checked for faults and repaired by a reputable mechanic.
- Never leave your property on any storage section on the bike. No one is going to cater for the loss of such.
- Place a fully charged battery on the bike except for crated shipping where shippers ask customers to remove the battery due to acid spillage.
- Many shippers recommend that tires have the right pressure to act as cushions during the move.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
In case you are clueless of where to begin your search for a good shipping company in El Segundo, here are some useful tips you could employ.
- Certification is a must check. Do not bother conversing with any motorbike shipping company if they do not produce relevant papers to show that they are certified by federal agencies. Check also if the company has ISO certifications.
- Experience in bike haulage. You should use a shipper who has shipped many bikes for several years. If the years in service is on the higher side, then that equates to greater experience.
- Physical address and branches. Before choosing any shipping company, be sure that they have offices with exact addresses as stated on the official website. If possible pay them a visit to confirm.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- ISO certification means we comply with the laws of the land that govern motorcycle shipping. And we follow them to the letter. As a certified shipper, we assure all our clients that their bikes are always safe in our possession, and we take the liability should anything ensue while in transit.
- We have stood the test of time for continuous service delivery for over two decades. We began as a small group that has expanded and soared to great heights.
- We can ship all types of bikes. We have handled all shapes, models, sizes, and makes of bikes. We are an official Harley Davidson shipper for many years. If giant bike manufacturers can trust us with their most prized possessions, you also can.
Our El Segundo motorcycle shipping services
- Open carrier services. For short trips, we can ship bikes using our open trucks. It is a safe and fast shipping service.
- Customer support is available round the clock. Talk to us through either phone calls or live chat. Agents are always on stand-by to speak to you.
- Cargo tracking is a service we offer with the help of our satellites to keep our customers calm. Real-time images can be relayed to the customers’ devices upon request.
Talk to us!
We are always available at the time of need. You do not even have to step out during darkest hours of the night to bring the bike. Call our agents on 1-800-452-2880 and the bikes will be picked at your doorstep whenever you are available.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.