Safe And Reliable Arcata Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
You have been pushing to see your kid get to college and have settled for the small college town Arcata. Bike riding is a cheaper means of transportation for your kid. Besides, there are lots of breathtaking scenes and things to do in the town. Your kid must love exploring the town in the company of their confidants. Now, how do you ship the motorcycle to the Californian town?
You will need the services of a trustworthy motorcycle shipping company. A-1 Auto Transport is a renowned bike hauler with many years’ experience of shipping to Arcata. Our services range from free insurance coverage, door-to-door shipping, and free storage. Your lovely should never miss classes owing to lack of transportation means. Allow us to ship it to them for seamless studies.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
Our competent shippers have been getting better by the day by including a variety of shipping methods, all for clients’ satisfaction.
- We have open-air transport in the low-priced options, although the bikes can be affected by external factors. Fortunately, we have received no complaints so far.
- You can opt for the covered option that is a bit on the higher price side. With this, your bikes cannot be damaged nor affected by external factors.
- Even if you are looking to ship from the overseas, we have the air freight option. We also lead in international motorcycle shipping.
- Water shipping is yet another cheap means of overseas shipping. You can pick your bike at the port or have it delivered to your doorstep by our shippers.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
We educate our clients on how they should present their bikes for shipping. We have a detailed checklist of the actions that you should take seriously before we come for your bike.
- Have the bike insured by a reliable insurance This adds more protection to our comprehensive cover.
- Have your two wheels completely washed including the tires, seat, and mudguard. Any existing mark can be easily seen on a washed bike.
- Have a keen examination on the motorbike to check for marks, discoloration, and possible damage.
- Fix the damages if possible. Take note of the rest and give a report to the shipper.
- You can also use a digital camera to take high-resolution images of the motorcycle. Take pictures before shipping and after delivery.
- Have the battery charged to full
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
Locating a good motorcycle shipping company to ship your motorcycle is both easy and hard. It is easier for persons who have shipped before and hard if you have never used any shipping service. When looking for a shipper, keep in mind the tips below.
- Remember to check if your bike hauler is insured by a reputable firm. Eventualities may occur while the bike is in transit. You will end up footing all the repair charges if the shipper is not covered.
- Check for hidden costs fixed to the initial charge. At times shippers with low rates have many hidden charges and you end up spending more on fee surcharges.
- Look for a shipper who is licensed by the relevant authorities. Licensed companies are legit and trustworthy.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
Every bike owner values their machine a lot. To keep it safe, it is wise to hand over the bike to the hands of a dependable hauler like A-1 Auto Transport. We are reliable because:
- Our rates on BBB speak for us. The A+ rating didn’t come overnight. It calls for a dedicated team like ours.
- Our testimonials show that our clients are always satisfied. We guarantee you will experience the best shipping services in Arcata.
- We have high-end technology to keep the business running. Our satellite ensures that the shipments are tracked until safe delivery; you will receive real-time updates.
Our Arcata motorcycle shipping services
- ATV shipping. We can now ship ATVs to any part of the world.
- Cargo tracking. Our satellite is capable of doing real-time tracking and relaying graphic results to the users.
- Free storage services. Our warehouse is safe from breakage with 24/7 CCTV surveillance.
Talk to us!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.