Safe And Reliable Lake Elsinore Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Ever thought about how annoying it could be when you hire the services of a motorcycle mover, and you always have to be on the lookout on what they are doing in every step? The service team looks green, and when you follow up, it is like these guys are not even trained to handle motorcycles. Yes, they know how to do auto shipping but not motorcycle moving. These are some of the common challenges in the industry that you need to be aware of; you need someone who has shipped motorcycles for a while because they are unique vehicles so they should be handled uniquely.
Different methods we will use to ship your motorcycle.
- Open carrier Transport: We have open trucks and trailers where the bikes are carefully mounted and fixed securely to reduce excessive movement and vibrations while being transported.
- Enclosed Transport: In this method we use closed trucks and other transporting materials, and therefore the bike is protected from the harsh weather conditions.
- Crated transport: Here, the bikes are prepared and packed in a wooden crate before loading onto a truck.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
Clean the bike thoroughly of any dirt.
Inspect the bike for any damages and get a record of the same. Take photos clearly showing the condition of the bike.
Any loose parts or accessories such as helmets and personal belongings should be removed and packed separately in well-labeled boxes for easy identification. This is because they could fall off and either get damaged or lost while on the move.
Prepare the travel documents i.e. the permit to transport and the title of ownership.
The battery should be disconnected and packed in a different box; it contains an acidic fluid, which can easily damage the surfaces of the motorbike.
Drain all fluids from the motorcycle before packing. Some of them are highly flammable and could cause fire accidents.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
A good shipping company is a reputable one, known for delivering quality service. Go through the customer reviews on the company’s website and see the experience others had with the company.
The motorcycle mover should have some years of experience in the motorcycle moving business.
The mover should be certified by the international moving bodies and should possess the requisite permits to do the motorcycle shipping business from the different countries where they serve.
The equipment that an auto mover uses will tell you whether they can handle your move or not. Choose a company with modern infrastructure, which will assure you of safe loading, transportation and offloading.
Why you should use A-1 Auto transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
We are a motorcycle moving company that has been in this business for over twenty-five years. This has given our team a lot of experience to be able to handle any move.
We will give you a package that includes comprehensive coverage of the motorcycles in transit.
Through our Lake Elsinore Motorcycle Shipping Services, we will ensure that your motorcycles are delivered safely and within the agreed timelines using our modern hauling and transportation equipment.
We are a legitimate company that is certified by the American Association of Movers and with permits to operate in all countries across the globe.
Our Lake Elsinore Motorcycle Shipping Services
- Door to door services: Worried about how to have your bike delivered to your home safely and without hassle? We are ready to bring it there, no matter the distance and the terrain. We have modern vehicles and other equipment that can manage to permeate any route and deliver in time.
- Terminal to terminal service: Some of our customers prefer dropping off their bikes at our terminal and collecting them from the port depot near them. This is the terminal-to-terminal service.
- Storage: Sometimes you need room to store your bikes especially when we are already at your destination and your storage is not ready. In this case we will provide temporary storage as you make arrangements.
- Enclosed Carrier services: This is more preferred where long distances are involved.
- Open carrier services: This is more preferred for short distances.
Contact Us Today
Motorcycle moving does not have to be that stressful. You only need to get the right mover- a company that is a member of the regulating bodies and has the right experience. Therefore, before you settle on a mover, get enough details so that you can make a better decision. A-1 Auto transport, through our Lake Elsinore Motorcycle Shipping Services, is dedicated to delivering the best. Call us today on 18004522880 or contact us here and enjoy the experience.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.