Safe And Reliable Porterville Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
There are various circumstances in which hiring motorcycle shipping services is the best option for transporting a motorcycle. These include:
- When the participants of a biking event need timely and reliable delivery of their bikes to the location where the event will take place.
- When a buyer makes a walk-in purchase at a physical store or an online purchase in stores such as EBay and delivery is to be offered as part of the after-sales services.
- When the distance is too long to be covered by riding on the bike.
- When adverse weather conditions make it unsafe to ride a bike.
- When a bike has been salvaged and requires proper handling.
- When a bike is inoperable and has to be transported to a mechanic for repair works to be done on it.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
The motorcycle shipping methods that we have available include:
- Water shipping: It might be slower but cheaper than shipping via air. Suitable for departure points and destinations that have a port. Transport via road is required for mainland deliveries.
- Air shipping: Fastest method of transportation. Although the cost is higher than that of other methods, we do our best to get good deals for you.
- Road shipping: This is the most common method where we use flatbed trucks, open trucks or motorcycle trailers to move your bike.
- Shipping via rail: This is a slower but cheaper method of transportation.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
The activities that may be included in the preparation of your bike for shipping include:
- Taking it to professionals who may conduct a maintenance check on it.
- Washing it thoroughly.
- Removing the motorcycle accessories.
- Checking the level of the fluids.
- Checking the engine and the tire pressure.
- Confirming that the level of the gas does not exceed ¼ of the tank capacity.
- Disabling the alarm system, if your bike has one.
- Disconnecting the battery and draining the fluids (this applies if you are using the crated shipping option).
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
The following are guidelines that will assist you when looking for a reliable motorcycle shipping company.
- The ability to offer you tailored motorcycle shipping services.
- The cost of shipping your bike to the destination. You can request for a quote so as to get the estimated shipping costs.
- The provision of a motorcycle insurance cover.
- The efficiency with which the shipping company operates.
- The possession of the valid credentials, certificates and licenses.
Why you should use A-1 Auto transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
To get your motorcycle shipping needs met in the most efficient yet economical way, hire us. The following are some of the reasons why you should hire us:
- We have gained experience and knowledge on the motorcycle shipping business over the period of more than two decades and can ship in various destinations, Porterville
- We have a motorcycle insurance cover that provides for compensation in case the bike is damaged while in our possession.
- We ensure that the safety of your bike is a top priority and for this reason we have trained our team to handle bikes with utmost care and we also have equipment that meets the current standards of safety.
- We have a good reputation and many clients have trusted us over and over again to handle the shipment of their bikes and other valuables.
- We are capable of offering you the best services that you may find with the best prices that you may get.
Our Porterville motorcycle shipping services
The Porterville motorcycle shipping services available for hire include:
- Motorcycle storage services, for short or long durations.
- Enclosed shipping services, which offer you extra security for your bike.
- Open air shipping services, which is a popular method of shipping bikes and considerably cheaper as compared to enclosed shipping services. It is recommended for short distances.
- Crated shipping services, which is a secure motorcycle shipping method.
Talk To Us
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.