- Safe And Reliable Ontario Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
- Ontario Motorcycle Shipping Pricing & Time To Ship Examples
- Different Methods We Can Use To Ship Your Motorcycle
- How To Prepare Your Motorcycle For Shipping
- What To Look For In A Motorcycle Shipping Company
- Why You Should Use A-1 Auto Transport For Your Motorcycle Shipping Needs
- Our Ontario Motorcycle Shipping Services
- Talk To Us!
- Ontario Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- Ontario Includes Zip Codes
Safe And Reliable Ontario Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Moving a motorcycle is slightly more challenging that moving a car. Although the motorcycle is relatively smaller in size, it needs more preparation for the move and loading it is not as simple because you have to ensure that it is balanced.
Ontario Motorcycle Shipping Pricing & Time To Ship Examples
|Shipping To/From Ontario||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Ontario to Charleston||$980||2450 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Ontario to Greensboro||$973||2432 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Ontario to Boise||$243||857 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Ontario to McAllen||$622||1556 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Chandler to Ontario||$144||361 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Stamford to Ontario||$1115||2787 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Arvada to Ontario||$392||979 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Aurora to Ontario||$398||995 miles||3 - 5 days|
At A-1 Auto Transport, we are experts in motorcycle transport in Ontario, California. If you need to ship a bike here, then this is the company to work with. Even if you are shipping internationally, we have what it takes to ensure that your bike gets to its destination intact.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
To ensure that you get exactly what you need, we use the following methods when shipping our customers’ motorcycles.
- Crated shipping – basically, the motorcycle is kept in a wooden box that serves as its transportation crate for the entire journey. This ensures that the bike is protected at all times. It also ensures that any bumps or unexpected impacts don’t reach the bike.
- Open air shipping – just as the name suggests, the bikes are loaded onto an open truck and transported.
- Enclosed shipping –Here, several bikes are transported in an enclosed truck that gives protection from dust and weather elements.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
The following tips will come in handy when preparing your motorcycle for transportation.
- Take photographs of the bike and any defects present on it before handing it over to the shipping company.
- Inflate both tires and check to ensure that none of them has a slow puncture. You don’t want the tie-down strips to get loose when the tire deflates during the move.
- If you are using an enclosed method of transport like crated shipping, it’s a good idea to drain all fluids, ensure the fuel tank has gas only up to a quarter of its capacity and disconnect the battery.
- Remove accessories like GPS devices and any personal items in the storage areas.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
A good motorcycle shipping company will give you an easy time during the move. Here’s how you can identify one of these companies:
- Start with checking if the company is registered and licensed to offer motorcycle moving services. The DOT number can help you verify this by running a search on this website.
- Another important thing that a motorcycle shipping company should have is insurance. Sometimes accidents happen during the move and insurance will protect you from incurring huge losses as a result of the accidents.
- They should also have sufficient equipment for loading and securing the bikes onto the trucks.
- Ask to be referred to a customer they have served in the past and hear about their experience with the company. You can also read user reviews on the Better Business Bureau or Yelp.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Motorcycle Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
A-1 Auto Transport has been offering motorcycle transportation services in Ontario for more than two decades. Want to know why you should work with us?
- We have experienced and passionate personnel who understand how to properly load and secure different types of motorcycles onto a truck.
- We have been registered and licensed to offer these services in Ontario.
- We have invested in modern equipment that makes the process faster and safer, both for your bike and anybody involved in the loading process.
- Your peace of mind is top on our list of priorities, which is why all our motorcycle transportation services are insured.
Our Ontario motorcycle shipping services
You will be able to get the following services from A-1 Auto Transport in Ontario.
- Open air motorcycle shipping
- Enclosed motorcycle shipping
- Crated motorcycle shipping
- Door to door motorcycle shipping
- International motorcycle shipping
- Terminal to terminal motorcycle shipping
Talk to us!
A-1 Auto Transport is your safest bet when it comes to shipping your bike in Ontario. Talk to us and you can be sure that you will not be disappointed with the services that you will receive.
Ontario Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
|Guasti||Racimo||East Riverside Dr|
|4th Street||West 4th Street||Haven Avenue|
|Milliken Avenue||Euclid Avenue|
Ontario includes ZIP codes
91710, 91761, 91762, 91764