Safe And Reliable West Covina Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
There are various situations in which it becomes necessary to hire motorcycle shipping services. These include:
- When an owner is afraid that their motorcycle will experience wear and tear if it were to be used over a long distance.
- When a motorcycle has been purchased and the buyer will require delivery as after-sales services.
- When dealers are restocking motorcycles and need timely and safe delivery services to haul the motorcycles from the manufacturers.
- When there is a biking event such as the Dakar Rally or adventure that is in a distant location and the participants would have to ship their bikes to the event.
- When a motorcycle is inoperable or has been salvaged and needs to be transported to a mechanic.
- When the motorcycle owner is relocating and is moving with their bike.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
We use the following methods to ship your motorcycle:
- Air shipping.
- Water shipping.
- Rail transport.
- Enclosed shipping.
- Open air shipping.
The options are suitable for different types of motorcycle shipping needs. The factors that come into consideration when selecting the method of shipping your motorcycle include the distance and the urgency in which you need the motorbike, your budget as well as your preference.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
Aside from preparing your documents and familiarizing yourself with the requirements for shipping your bike to West Covina, the following are some of the ways in which you can prepare your motorcycle for shipping:
- Washing the bike thoroughly to remove the dirt.
- Performing an inspection of your bike to assess its condition and taking photos of it.
- Checking the engine.
- Checking the fluid levels and the tire pressure.
- Removing the accessories and any loosely-hanging items.
- Draining the fluids and disconnecting the battery in case you will be using the crated shipping option.
- Disabling the alarm.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
A good shipping company should possess the following characteristics:
- Reliability: You should be able to count on them to deliver your motorbike in good time and more importantly, in perfect condition.
- Affordability: The shipping company should offer you pocket-friendly services with no hidden costs.
- Effectiveness: The shipping company should be able to operate effectively.
- Insurance: The company should have insurance cover for your motorcycle and ensure that it is protected against any harm or danger while in transit.
- Licensing: Ensure that you hire the services of a credible shipping company. Check if they are licensed and if they possess the required certificates and accreditations.
Why you should use A-1 Auto transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
There are many motorcycle shipping companies that you have probably come across. However, these are some of the reasons why you should use A-1 Auto transport for your motorcycle shipping needs:
- We aim to offer you a hassle-free shipping experience and ensure that you will enjoy a smooth process.
- We offer real-time support and we also have a toll-free number that you may dial at any hour in case you need to check in with us.
- We have state-of-the-art equipment which enables us to handle your motorcycle with extra care.
- We are customer-centric in our approach and aim to offer you the best experience at the best price, with a smooth shipping process that is forthright.
- Our experienced drivers are familiar with many routes and do their best to pass through the shortest and least congested ones so as to offer you less fuel costs.
Our West Covina motorcycle shipping services
The following are some of the West Covina motorcycle shipping services that we have available:
- Crated shipping, which is a very popular shipping option that offers the motorcycle security.
- Open air shipping, which is less costly and less secure.
- Enclosed shipping, which is a more secure shipping option.
- Terminal to terminal shipping.
- Door to door shipping. This is a highly convenient shipping option.
Talk To Us
Do not hesitate to talk to us if you need to have your motorcycle shipping needs met. We are able to attend to your request, as and when required. You can also get a free quote that has got no obligations attached. Just send in the details and we will pass the information to you. Alternatively, you can use our rate calculator or call us on the number 1-800-452-2880.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.