Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Safe And Reliable Highland Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
There are various circumstances in which individuals or companies may be faced with the need to hire motorcycle shipping services. These include:
- When the motorcycle has been salvaged.
- When the motorcycle is inoperable.
- When the motorcycle owner does not want to increase the mileage or is trying to avoid the wear and tear that may be caused by riding the bike over long distances.
- When a manufacturer transports their bikes to dealers.
- When a motorcycle dealer offers transportation services to their clients as after-sales services.
- When the condition of the weather makes it impossible to use the motorbike to travel to your destination.
- When the motorbike owner would like to go to a biking event and they will need transportation services to take their bike to the event.
Different methods we will use to ship your motorcycle.
- Open carrier Transport: This is where we use open trucks and trailers to transport any quantity of motorcycles to the destination of your choice.
- Enclosed Transport: We have closed trucks and containers that will ensure the bikes are safe from harsh weather and other harmful external elements while in transit.
- Crated transport: Wooden crates are used to pack the bike before it is hauled onto the truck.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
Clean the bike and inspect it for any visible damages. Take clear photos of the bike from all angles; this will be a visual record of the pre-shipment condition of the bike which will be needed when you want to file claims with the company in case of damages or loss.
Prepare the travel documents before you invite the mover. This will save time and hasten the shipping process.
Disconnect the alarm from the bike and pack it separately in a labeled box.
All loose parts and accessories should be removed from the bike and carried on a separate box. This is to ensure that they are not misplaced or damaged on the way.
The tires should be inflated, and all fluids drained so that they do not corrode the bike surfaces.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
The mover should be registered with the relevant regulating bodies locally and internationally. They should also have the licenses and certificates to operate in the countries of their interests.
The shipping company should be able to provide you with affordable transport solutions. You can request for quotes and determine which company will charge you shipping costs that are within your budget.
The mover should have modern moving equipment, which will guarantee efficiency in service delivery. The equipment should also be well maintained.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
We have been in the motorcycle moving business for two and half decades, and this has given us enough experience to handle any move.
We have invested in modern technology with the right hauling machines and vehicles that will ensure your motorcycles delivered efficiently and safely.
You will be given access to our tracking system so that you can monitor your bikes’ movement all the way to the destination and be consistently updated on the shipment.
We provide comprehensive coverage for all motorcycles in transit. In case of damage or loss, we guarantee that you will be adequately compensated.
Our Highland Motorcycle Shipping Services
- Door to door services: We pick your bike from a pick-up point and deliver it right to your doorstep at an affordable fee. This service offers much convenience.
- Terminal to terminal: This service is less convenient as you will have to drop off your bikes at our terminal and arrange for additional transport to pick them from another one of our terminals. It is however cheaper as you are not charged for the door-to-door service.
- Storage: Upon arrival at our terminal, we will provide free and safe temporary storage for your items in case you have not yet arrived or you are not yet ready to collect them.
- Enclosed carrier services.
- Open carrier services.
- Insurance cover.
Contact us today
Who doesn’t want to hire the services of a motorcycle mover who will always honor their promises? A-1 Auto transport has all that it takes to deliver any shipping service, no matter the number of motorcycles and the distance involved. We have a dedicated team that will ensure flawless communication throughout the experience. Book our services here or call us on 18004522880 and we will make it happen for you at an affordable fee.