Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Utilizing a professional Stockton motorcycle shipping company is a convenient way to ensure that your vehicle arrives to its destination safely and without acquiring unwanted mileage. There are a few different transport methods available all of which are left up to the customer to best suit their vehicle.
No matter what kind of bike you plan on transporting, a professional shipping company will have the shipping solution to meet your needs.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Money Saving Tips for Motorcycle Shipping.
- Receive quotes from more than just one motorcycle shipping company.
- Transport your bike on an open carrier. Enclosed trailers will give your bike more protection against the elements and from debris on the open road, but it’s typically a more expensive shipping alternative.
- Book a ship date as early as possible. If you have to transport a vehicle on short notice, s shipping company might be able to be of service, but it you will more than likely be charged a higher fee.
- Consider terminal to terminal shipping. This transport method will require you to drop off and pick your motorcycle up at a specific location, but it is more cost effective than door to door shipping.
Preparing a Bike for Transport.
- Top off all fluids and leave gas tank about a quarter of the way full.
- Check tire pressure and make sure that the battery has a full charge.
- Document any cosmetic damage with pictures and video.
- If your bike has any leaks, make sure to inform your shipping company so that they can secure it in a location where it won’t damage other vehicles.
Finding the Right Shipping Service.
When you contact a Stockton shipping company, listen to how they conduct themselves over the phone. If the representative that you are speaking with doesn’t seem to be knowledgeable or if they have a poor attitude, move on to the next company. Before making a deal, make sure to check out the company’s website and read customer reviews.