Safe And Reliable Palm Desert Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Whenever you need motorcycle shipping services in Palm Desert, A-1 Auto Transport springs up in your head. We are the hauling service that gives clients a run for their money owing to our impeccable services and packages. We do not mince our words when we say that the industry has only one or two remarkable transportation solution providers.
For 25 years and counting, A-1 Auto Transport has shipped numerous motorcycles in the US and to other nations. Our services are tailor-made to cater for everyone owning a bike. We have never locked out a single client. Our polite and warm representatives offer world-class customer service. Visit us today for free quotations and safe deliveries.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
In addition to delivery methods like terminal to terminal and door to door, some of the most commonly used methods include:
- Road shipping. Many bike owners use this method because of the ability to connect to many road networks. Also, one can choose to have the bike delivered at their doorstep.
- Open-air shipping. Here, flatbeds or uncovered trucks are used. The majority opt for this method as it is very affordable.
- Train shipping. Trains are strong and there are less reports of accidents or careless driving. Cargo trains are preferred by dealers due a relatively higher security level. This becomes the second most used method after open-air shipping.
- Water shipping. Among the methods used to ship motorbikes overseas, the water option emerges as the most preferred. Although it is a bit slower, it is inexpensive and many bikes can be shipped at once.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
- Disconnect the alarm.
- Keep the level of the gas low. A full tank poses a high risk of fire accidents.
- Use safe or padded containers to keep extra accessories like helmets and aftermarket add-ons.
- Use an expert when checking the engine. If there are any faults discovered, consider fixing them.
- Tires should have the recommended amount of pressure. Anything below or above the recommendation will damage the tires.
- All parts of the motorcycle should be washed. Use a little detergent on tough stains.
- All damages should not go unrecorded. Ensure the drivers carry with them a copy of the record before leaving.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
Before appending your signature on the company-client shipping agreement, ensure you have a look at the following:
- The number years the shipper has been in the field. The level of experience is among the most important aspects to be keen on when choosing a motorcycle shipping service. Distance yourself from shippers who are starting their companies. Odds are they will make several mistakes before they finally get a hang of it.
- Confirm that the shipping firm can work with your financial plan. Be keen to find out if there are other hidden charges. You do not want to tamper with your finances because your shipper demands a lumpsum to release your motorcycle.
- Be keen on the reputation of the shipper. They must have an encouraging and clean profile in their shipping business. Good spots to check the score of the shipper is the Better Business Bureau and the testimonials page on the website of the shipper.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- After enduring in the shipping industry for close to three decades, we can now offer even more quality services. We have seen Harley Davidson endorse us as the shipper of the year. eBay has placed us top of their priority list when they need to ship bikes from dealers to buyers.
- We are allowed by the law to operate anywhere in Palm Desert, the entire USA, and other countries. The Federal Highway Authority issues us with a license every year after carrying out an audit.
- We have enthusiastic workers who love motorcycles with their souls. The also own scramblers. They say charity begins at home. Having a shipper who owns a bike move your bike is luck. You are sure your bike will receive VIP treatment.
Our Palm Desert motorcycle shipping services
- Open truck transportation.
- Covered truck transportation.
- Palleted shipping.
- Comprehensive cover.
- Warehouse services.
Talk to us!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.