Safe And Reliable Hawaiian Gardens Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Are casinos your cup of tea? And, do you love sipping palm wine? Then, you should be in Hawaiian Gardens as at now. You also would not love to leave your bike and companion behind. You want to enjoy viewing the magnificent palm gardens and historic sites while on your bike. This means you are spending less on hiring an auto or cab fees.
If you are visiting Hawaiian Gardens anytime soon, book your slot with the best shipping partner in town – A-1 Auto Transport. We have what it takes to render your next bike moving a success. From high-end equipment, to well-trained drivers, and customizable shipping options. Allow us to make your holiday more than a success.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
Since we are not a ‘man-and-van’ company, we avail a variety of motorcycle shipping methods to pick from. Depending on many factors like preference, distance, and pricing, you can pick the option that best fits your plan.
- Open carrier haulage. If you live near Hawaiian Gardens, then this shipping option will be convenient. But, if you live in a distant state, be aware that various damaging factors might act on the bike.
- Enclosed carrier haulage. We highly recommend this method of bike hauling to customers who have many bikes and want them shipped out of the state of California.
- Wooden crate haulage. This is one of the safest shipping method you can ever pick. Nothing can touch your bike when it is enclosed in a wooden crate.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
Shipping experts around the world suggest that every bike owner prepare their scramblers in advance before they are contacted. One shipper may recommend different steps from the other. However, widely used preparation tips include:
- Clean your bike ahead of the shipping. This will also make inspection easier.
- Check for faults in the engine. Many shippers like shipping operable bikes unless otherwise stated.
- Have all personal items removed and stored in a safe place.
- Check if the battery works well. If it is faulty consider changing it and charge it to full capacity.
- Have the tires aired to the appropriate pressure. Use a working pressure gauge to avoid over-inflating or under-inflating.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
- Skill-set of the hauling team. The team handling bikes should have the required skills. Mishandling of bikes results to damages and more costs used to repair the bikes.
- Check for insurance coverage. Your shipping partners should have a valid comprehensive insurance package. This will act as a security or guarantee that your bike is covered against any calamity that might ensue.
- Thorough training of agents. Proper training of the handling team is essential to prevent bike drops or damages. Training should be regular to match with the market standards. Check their records to ascertain the occurrence of training sessions.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- Compliance with environmental protection standards. As much as we ship bikes, we care about nature. We abide by the set rules concerning the eco-system and its conservation. All products we use such as materials we use to cover the headlights are bio-degradable.
- A hardworking team has always been a supporting pillar in our business. From the way we cordially receive our clients, to the politeness and attention we show, and promptness in delivery is proof that our team has customers’ desires at heart.
- With our comprehensive insurance cover, we offer great protection to all the bikes that we handle. You should not worry about your bike while in transit knowing that you will be compensated if anything happens to your bike.
Our Hawaiian Gardens motorcycle shipping services
- Zero obligation quotes. We will not ask for any money when you request for a quotation.
- Free advice is offered to customers.
- Terminal-to-terminal service. Bringing your bike to us incurs lesser costs compared to when picked up from your doorstep. If you prefer riding the bike from our terminal to your home, this service will serve you right.
Talk to us!
We are a flexible shipping company in the US that has expansive operations in various countries. As part of our success story, we have the most advanced technology and equipment to render every shipment secure. Talk of polite and skilled agents who will never sleep until you ascertain that the bikes have been shipped successfully. Give us a call today on 1-800-452-2880!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.