Safe And Reliable Dixon Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
From Dixon to the larger California, and even overseas, A-1 Auto Transport is the most used shipping company. This has come after numerous struggles and falls. Our first shipping service was launched about 30 years ago. Over the years our shippers have been keen to learn the ropes and gain in-depth skills. We never disappointed during our early days even though we were not much established. As a result, many clients trusted us and still hire us for their shipping needs. Good organization, zeal, and sacrifice have been characteristics that have seen us create a globally recognized brand.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
- Open truck haulage. We have a fleet of open-air autos that come fitted with durable straps to hold the motorcycles in place while on the move. Our open vehicles have a huge capacity to accommodate even over 300 motorcycles at once, while each is secured. We use the method mostly for interstate moving.
- Enclosed truck haulage. We own several closed trucks and containers. They are all fitted with devices to keep safe the bikes being moved. The devices include soft ties, cooling systems, and security gadgets. Vandalism from weather and road elements, as well as theft is kept at bay. Covered trailers can be used for international and long-distance shipping.
- Crated bike haulage. Here, we use crates built with soft wood. They are designed to leave a perimeter of protection around your two wheels. So far, this is the safest bike hauling option.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
- Wash the exterior parts of the motorbikes and get rid of grime that might have clogged the joints. By doing this, the dust particles and moisture trapped in there is eliminated.
- Draining of fluids from the motorcycle reduces its weight. As a result, shipping fees are also reduced.
- Empty the fuel reservoir and confirm that the rear and front tires contain enough air. A full tank poses danger to the drivers and the bikes as fuel is inflammable. Any slight friction may cause an explosion.
- Remove the battery and the security gadgets from the bike. They should be cautiously placed in well-labeled chests and shipped separately. Also, the chests should be padded to offer maximum shield.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
- Look for a shipper that is willing to customize their services to match your preferences and budget.
- Deal with a hauler that handles motorcycles using standard equipment. The equipment should be used exclusively for motorcycle shipping.
- Enter into business with a shipper who has a comprehensive insurance policy. This type of policy covers for many types of risks like fire and theft.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- Our premises, storage chambers, and trucks are fitted with up-to-the-minute equipment. The equipment is used for loading, strapping, maintaining the right temperatures, offloading, and storing the scramblers.
- We will never touch a bike without first covering it with premium insurance. We offer a comprehensive cover to be precise. We will do the follow-up for all clients should they file claims at our offices.
- We are the only motorcycle shipping company that owns a satellite in the space. The device helps track motorcycles while in transit. We have an app that syncs with smart devices like iPad, iPhones, and Android gadgets. The customers using the software can watch the location of their motorcycles in real time.
Our Dixon motorcycle shipping services
- Door to door services. We have a great shipping team that ensures all consignments get to their respective owners within deadlines. They will come to your office or home when picking up or delivering the motorbikes. We have found that the aged bike enthusiasts find the door-step service very convenient.
- Terminal to terminal services. Our polite agents will transport your scramblers to the nearest train station, airport, or harbor. Remember that time is money! We will be there before time. An agent should get in touch with you just before delivery. Be sure to get ready and be at the port in good time.
Talk to us!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org