Safe And Reliable Sierra Madre Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Matters shipping can be scary if you have never partaken in such goings-on. Bikers who have procured motorcycle shipping services can attest to that. However, this will not be the case if you locate a great motorcycle shipping company. If you are in Sierra Madre, then A-1 Auto Transport can be the shipping partner you always dream of. We have invested is the up-to-the-minute tools, materials, and manpower to make every move count. Regardless of the destination, you will have any number of motorcycles transported after choosing your best shipping method from our array of alternatives. Call our offices today, speak to our polite agents for a free quotation plus affordable and customizable fees.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
Since we are a caring shipper, we strive to help all customers by offering different shipping methods. Our methods include:
Low-priced shipping methods
- Water shipping: this shipping method attracts very little fees bearing in mind that it is an international shipping method.
- Rail shipping: use of trains is cheaper than road transport method. This shipping option is good for long-distance shipping.
- Open-air shipping: when speaking of road transport, this is the cheapest on the list.
High-priced shipping methods
- Air shipping: a fast and efficient method of shipping even though it attracts very high fees.
- Enclosed shipping: a form of road transport that involves use of covered trucks.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
- Take clean water and soap and with a soft clean cloth, remove all the stains, mud, and dust. Dry the motorbike with yet another clean cotton cloth.
- Look for all possible damages, marks, and faults on the motorcycle. Take a pen and a notebook and write down for reference and proof. Hand in a copy of the write-up to the shippers.
- Capture the motorcycle at various angles by taking photographs. The defects should too be recorded in the pictures. Take both pre-shipping and after shipping photographs.
- Inflate the tires, drain all fluids except for the gas that should at a maximum of a ¼ of the full tank capacity, and check the engine for malfunctions. Fix fluid leaks and engine defects prior to shipping.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
- Look for registered motorbike shipping companies. Never use a shipping company that lacks valid licenses and certificates. The Federal Motor Carrier safety Administration has an online search tool to verify registration details of any shipping company out there.
- Check for the validity of the hauler’s insurance coverage. Ask for the risks that your shipper caters for, or else you will be in rude shock when you find out that some risks were not covered in the event of an accident.
- If you have access to the Internet, check for comments from previous users on reviewers’ websites like My Moving Review.
- Ensure your shipper uses only the right equipment to handle bikes. Also, they should have proper tools to handle different types of motorbikes; materials used to handle BMWs will not be fit to handle Harley Davidson.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- Our compliance with the authorities to certify our services. We hold binding licenses from the US department of Transport. Our Sierra Madre clients hence feel at ease when they allow us to handle their motorbikes.
- Our varying motorcycle shipping options. Our customers receive advice regarding all our available methods of shipping. They then can pick the ones that match with their budgets and preferences.
- Our polite and skilled team ensures that all needs of our clients are met. You can immediately notice their professional character by looking at their attire. They are always in neat uniform which each wearing our company’s badge.
- Our expansive experience. After working for more than 25 years in the shipping industry, we take pride in our ability to accommodate all types and models of motorcycles. During this time, we have been sharpening our tools, keeping up with technology, and paying heed to what customers’ wants.
Our Sierra Madre motorcycle shipping services
- Motorcycle storage free of charge.
- Shipping price estimates free of charge.
- Motorcycle tracking free of charge.
- Insurance services which are inclusive in the total shipping cost.
Talk to us!
We will make sure that your shipping requests are worked on in good time and you will get world-class services. Talk to us via 1-800-452-2880.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.