Safe And Reliable Santee Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Some conditions make it highly necessary to transport a motorcycle using the services of a moving company. Motorcycle shipping services may be hired due to the following reasons:
- To transport a bike that has been salvaged.
- To transport an inoperable bike.
- To transport bikes from the manufacturer to dealers, and ultimately to the buyer.
- To avoid using a riding over long distances as it will cause wear and tear of its parts.
- To transport a bike safely when the existing weather and road conditions are not favorable.
Different methods we will use to ship your motorcycle.
- Open carrier Transport: Our open trucks and trailers are used to safely deliver the bikes within the neighboring towns and cities.
- Enclosed Transport: Closed trucks and containers are suitably designed to accommodate any number of bikes. Mostly, these are used when shipping to far cities and abroad.
- Crated transport: Here we use wooden protective crates to pack your bike then it is securely stacked on a wooden pallet for transportation. It is considered a safe way of moving a single bike though a bit expensive.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
Wash the bike clean and wipe it dry. This makes it more presentable, and it makes it easy for the moving team to handle.
Remove the loose parts and all accessories before packing. This is to ensure that they do not fall off and get misplaced or damaged while on the move.
The battery should be disconnected and packed separately for transportation.
Prepare the travel documents in advance before inviting the motorcycle mover. This will save time on preparation.
Inflate the tires and drain all fluids from the motorbike to avoid damage that may be caused by the highly flammable and corrosive ones.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
A legitimate motorcycle moving company must be registered with the relevant authorities locally and internationally.
The company should have modern hauling and transportation equipment that will ensure efficiency and safety.
The staff to handle your moving should be well skilled and highly motivated to do their work. Check through their profiles in the office and make sure you have the right team.
How long has the company been in operation? Avoid as much as possible dealing with an inexperienced company in the motorcycle moving business- they could frustrate you.
The company should be ready to work within your budget and give room for negotiations. Avoid a service provider who does not come clean on extra/hidden charges. The mover should give you an offer that contains every service and the costs beforehand.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
We have done the motorcycle shipping business for many years. This has given us sufficient experience to handle any number or variety of motorcycles through various terrains and distances, locally and internationally.
We will give you a complete offer that details all our services that you expect and the charges thereof. We are free to negotiate and give you advice on how you can save on your move.
We have perfect equipment to guarantee you of safety and timely delivery, and our team of experts is determined and highly skilled to do what they know best.
We provide comprehensive coverage to all motorcycles while in transit, and therefore in case a calamity befalls you have nothing to lose.
Our Santee Motorcycle Shipping Services
- Door to door services: We pick your bike from a pick-up point and deliver it right to your doorstep at an affordable fee. This service offers much convenience.
- Terminal to terminal: This service is less convenient as you will have to drop off your bikes at our terminal and arrange for additional transport to pick them from another one of our terminals. It is however cheaper as you are not charged for the door-to-door service.
- Storage: Upon arrival at our terminal, we will provide free and safe temporary storage for your items in case you have not yet arrived or you are not yet ready to collect them.
Contact Us Today
Over the years we have mastered the art of motorcycle moving. Whatever kind of move to whatever place, we are well ready to show up and successfully so. If you need someone who will walk with you all the way until you get your bikes delivered, call us on 18004522880 or contact us and you will enjoy it all through.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.