Safe And Reliable San Dimas Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
When some situations arise, it is advisable to have experts to handle the required tasks. This is also the case when it comes to the shipping of motorcycles. Situations whereby it is necessary to hire motorcycle shipping services include:
- When participants of a biking event have to ship their bikes where the event will take place.
- If a bike owner is travelling but is not using the bike as the main means of transportation.
- If a bike owner is relocating and they are moving their belongings to their new address.
- When a bike has been purchased from resellers at a physical store or online store like eBay and part of the after -sales services is the delivery of the bike to the buyer.
Different motorcycle shipping methods we provide
We understand that our clients have different needs and varying budgets and for this reason, we avail different motorcycle shipping methods which include:
- Road transport.
- Rail transport.
- Water transport.
- Air transport.
The delivery options we have are the door-to-door delivery service and the terminal-to-terminal delivery service.
Motorcycle preparation activities
There are various activities included in the preparation of your motorcycle for shipping, key among them;
- Cleaning the bike to remove the dirt and debris.
- Having professionals to do maintenance checks on your bike.
- Checking the engine.
- Disabling the alarm system.
- Checking the level of the fluids.
- Confirming that the gas level is at a ¼ (or less) of the total capacity of the tank.
- Draining the fluids and disconnecting the battery, if you are shipping your bike in wooden crates.
- Inspecting the bike and taking note of any existing marks on it. It is good to take photos of the bike.
You might have to check with the mover that you will hire and find out whether there are any specific requirements they have regarding the state that the bike should be in when it is to be handed over to them.
Traits of a good motorcycle shipping company
Getting good motorcycle shipping services starts with you hiring the services of a good motorcycle shipping company. The traits of such a company are:
- Reliability: They can be counted on to deliver the bike within the expected timeframe and will ensure that it will be delivered in perfect condition.
- Affordability: The services provided by the mover should be affordable and within your budget.
- Experience: The mover should have sufficient experience in the shipping of motorcycles
- Licensing: The motorcycle shipping company should possess a valid license which allows its operations in the specified scope.
Why hiring A-1 Auto transport is a good decision
A-1 Auto transport is a good choice because:
- We are well-staffed and well-equipped, ensuring that you will get the best customer service, delivery service as well as proper motorcycle care.
- We have a good communication system which enables you to get in touch with us to get the information you need by calling us on a toll-free number at any time. You also have the chance to track the delivery of your bike using real-time tracking information.
- We have the best rates that you can get. Our prices are competitive and you can get a quote for free.
- We have been licensed to operate in the USA and we are conversant with the rules that govern shipping to various destinations, San Dimas
- We have the knowledge and capability of providing tailored motorcycle shipping services, which can be designed to meet your motorcycle transportation needs.
Our San Dimas motorcycle shipping services
We have the following San Dimas motorcycle shipping services:
- Motorcycle storage, which gives you the chance to have your bike securely held at our facilities before or after you have transported it with us.
- Enclosed motorcycle shipping, which is a more expensive shipping option because it gives your bike the extra protection against the elements of the weather, road debris and potential theft.
- Open-air motorcycle shipping, which is a less secure shipping option as compared to the enclosed shipping option.
- Motorcycle shipping advisory services. This provides you with the chance to make well-informed shipping decisions.
- Crated motorcycle shipping, which is a safe shipping option. Here, your bike is placed in a wooden crate that has a reinforced pallet base.
Ship with us
To get the best motorcycle shipping services, ship with us. You can get started on your shipping experience after contacting us on the toll-free number 1-800-452-2880.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory