Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Safe And Reliable McFarland Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
McFarland is a calm town in California and many families will want such a place to settle and live in for the rest of their lives. Maybe your family depends daily on ATVs, scooters, or trikes for commuting purposes. With such a case, there is dire need for seeking transportation services from a trustworthy motorcycle shipping company.
You can find very many companies that offer shipping services in McFarland, but it’s your sole responsibility to do due diligence to avoid falling for frauds. Shipping companies like A-1 Auto Transport entail years of experience and have perfected the craft to offer bespoke shipping services.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
Regardless of your budget, size of motorcycle, and distance, we got you covered. We have different shipping methods to cater for all our customers’ needs. They are as follow:
- Air transport method. We got our overseas clients sorted with our air transport method. Customers who cannot wait for months to lay their hands on the bikes use this fast and safe method.
- Water transport method. This is our other overseas shipping method. The method is cheaper but slower compared to air transport option. We can ship many bikes at a go with this shipping method.
- Road transport method. Many of our clients use this shipping method due to its flexibility. Using this method, we ship motorbikes to any location within the United States.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
With every move, you should do some simple tasks before we come to pick the bike. If it is your first time seeking shipping services and you are not aware of what one should do, kindly read the steps that follow.
- Look for your ownership documents in advance. This will accelerate the paperwork process.
- Take the bike for a wash. A good wash will expose the tiniest of marks and blemishes.
- Ensure you personal insurance is up to date. We have a comprehensive insurance just in case, but, we still need you to cover your bike for additional protection.
- Do not ship the motorcycle with a full tank. Have the fuel lowered to around a ¼ of the full tank capacity.
- The tire pressure should be enough. Well-inflated tires act as cushions.
- Ship the bike with a fully charged battery or you will risk accruing extra charges if the ignition fails during delivery.
- No fluids should be in your bikes during shipping. This is to avoid possible fire outbreaks/ explosions or corrosion of the truck’s flooring.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
- The company must have an insurance cover and if possible a comprehensive cover.
- The shipper must hold a license and a permit to offer motorbike transportation services in McFarland and other overseas countries.
- The moving service must have more than ten years’ experience in offering shipping services not only in McFarland but also in other countries.
- The moving company must have the ability to provide customers with personalized services.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
Here are undisputable evidences why you should seal a motorcycle shipping deal with A-1 Auto transport:
- We can ship any type of motorbike in any condition. Be it a brand-new, locally used, used overseas, or classic motorbike.
- We offer customers instant and online tracking information. This makes it simpler for you to get updates with regards to the location of your bike.
- Our company offers clients top-notch shipping services. All our services are offered at reasonable prices.
- We have various motorbike transportation services.
Our McFarland motorcycle shipping services
McFarland has been our favourite shipping spot in California ever since we opened our doors. Our services in the town include:
- Crating services. We have inhouse shippers who have undergone top-notch training to build crates and pad them with cushions.
- Terminal-to-terminal service. Among our delivery services, this option involves the customer bringing the bikes to our warehouse and coming for the bikes or assigning a recipient who does the collecting.
- Enclosed carrier service. If you want your bikes safe from any damage, we have covered trailers to facilitate this.
- Open-air carrier service. We offer this type of service for those who are shipping their bikes within short distances. The shipping service is affordable and safe.
Talk to us!
A-1 Auto Transport is where service meets quality. No matter your budget or distance, we are always a call away. Call us today on our toll-free number 1-800-452-2880 and receive your free quotation.