Safe And Reliable Atascadero Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
You may have experienced fraud or come across persons who have been scammed by fake shipping services. These ‘motorcycle shipping companies’ will promise premium services only to steal from their clients. As a result, clients are now extra cautious and the majority will consider doing their homework to verify the legitimacy of the shipper. What is on paper does not always equate to what will be offered. Stress will be a bygone tale when you choose A-1 Auto Transport as your long-term shipping partner. Millions of clients from dealers, individuals, to manufactures have hired us for more than 20 years without any issue.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
We have many shipping alternatives meant to ship different types and models of bikes. Have a look:
- Enclosed transport. Here, there is the use of covered vehicles and special equipment. Fragile bikes can be shipped with this option. Be sure that no agent of vandalism can reach your motorbike at any given time.
- Rail moving. Those custom bikes will be very safe in trains. As you know there are covered cargo trains whose metal bodies are reinforced to withstand turmoil or collision and are break-proof.
- Road shipping. This method is very broad. We can accommodate any model and type of motorcycle. This is an option that is used by many bike owners in the US.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
- Before calling your motorcycle shipper for pick-up, please wash the inner and outer parts of the bike.
- Secure all parts or even accessories that appear loose or protruding. Consider placing them safely in a separate container for hauling. If left on your motorcycle, they might break or even get lost.
- Ship a bike with a fully charged battery. However, if you are to use crated shipping, disconnect and have it shipped while packed in a separate and leak-proof container.
- All security systems like GPS, trackers, and alarms should be powered off. The shaking of the trucks might trigger the systems and that can cause a lot of inconvenience with the security personnel.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
- The motorcycle shipping company you consider hiring should be registered with authorities that control hauling activities in the US, such as the American Moving and Storage Association. They also should hold licenses that allow them to carry out their activities in the US and overseas.
- Ask beforehand if the shippers use comprehensive insurance coverage to protect the motorcycles entrusted to them. If this is implemented, you will have nothing to fret about when your motorbike is being shipped. Also, ensure the insurer has no tendency of withholding compensation under bogus excuses.
- Avoid at any cost, shippers who are charging prices that are not within the current rates in the industry. They are basically thieves. Go with a budget that will not put strain on your finances. Shipping should be an easy and an affordable activity. You can check the current market ranges and make an informed choice.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- To instill high level of trust within our customers, we have ensured that we have proper documentation and certification. Our USDOT and MC numbers are embossed on every truck, van, and in our premises’ walls. Our certification allows us to operate in all US cities and around the world.
- Our track record speaks for us. Testimonials on our website, the A+ rating on Better Business Bureau, endorsement by eBay, and partnering with Harley Davidson as their shipper did not come easy. We are still upholding our moniker and a clean record.
- Comprehensive insurance coverage is what we use to cover our trucks and the motorcycles we are shipping. The indemnity cover ensures you are compensated in case your motorcycles get damaged because of fire, accidents, or even theft.
Our Atascadero motorcycle shipping services
- Crated shipping.
- Comprehensive Insurance
- Open-air shipping.
- Motorbike storage
- Doorstep delivery.
- Terminal-to-terminal delivery.
Talk to us!
We love and care for every client. This is irrespective of background, budget, or social status. In the two decades we have been operational, over ten million units have been moved to various locations internationally. Our workers come from different walks of life, but with a common goal – to offer excellent motorbike transportation solutions. We are ready to respond to your requests on call or via email. Call us on 1-800-452-2880.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.