Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Barstow, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Barstow Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Situated in San Bernardino County, there are roughly 22,000 people living in Barstow. It is about 50 miles away from San Bernardino and is a major transportation hub for the Riverside-San Bernardino area. In fact, several major highways converge in this one small city and there is a large rail yard here as well. It is the midpoint between Los Angeles and Las Vegas, which contributes to the amount of traffic coming through here as well. There is a U.S. Marine base here and it is the closest city to a military reservation.
There is good, old-fashioned entertainment here including a bonafide drive-in on the outskirts of town. There are several museums to explore, many of which give an accounting of the town’s storied history. Fabulous shopping can be had on the southwest side of town at the Tanger Outlet Center or at Barstow Mall. Outdoors enthusiasts can get their fill at Coyote Dry Lake or the Barstow Skate Park. Dana Park Community Center offers activities for people of all ages, as does the local senior center.
Learn more about California vehicle export services.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Barstow to San Francisco||$413||413 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Barstow to Seattle||$695||1159 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Barstow to Portland||$740||987 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Washington D.C. to Barstow||$1022||2557 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Jacksonville to Barstow||$1157||2315 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Barstow to Milwaukee||$1166||1944 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Barstow Vehicle Transport Companies
When you are looking to book Barstow car transport services, keep a few key tips in mind:
- Be sure to disable your car alarm ahead of auto shipping: There is nothing more irritating to your transport driver and those around him than an alarm that keeps going off because of the transport process or because it is malfunctioning. The end result might be that your driver is forced to disable the alarm in a way that necessitates repair when your car is delivered to you.
- Ask about first-time discounts for new transport customers: If this is your first time booking transport, you might be able to take advantage of a new customer discount. It’s at least worth an ask from your transport company.
- Inquire about GPS tracking: If you are pretty anxious about the transport process and want to know where your vehicle is at all times, then ask about GPS tracking through your transport company. This ensures that you can track your car as it gets that much closer to you.
For more information, visit the City of Barstow website.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Barstow Auto Transport Companies Directory
Barstow – Auto Transport
This company specializes in transporting vehicles of all sizes around this area of California. Licensed, bonded and insured nationwide auto shippers with great BBB accredited customer reviews. Transports automobiles, vans, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles, boats and other heavy hauling with their open and enclosed auto transport carriers.
2827 Lenwood Road, Barstow, CA
Other Barstow Resources
Barstow Wikipedia Page – everything you need to know about the city of Barstow.
Barstow Community College – Barstow Community College is an open-access learning environment that promotes critical thinking, communication, personal and professional responsibility, and global awareness by offering quality courses, programs, and support services.
Barstow includes ZIP codes:
92310, 92311, 92312.