Safe And Reliable National City Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
National City is situated around the South Bay area in San Diego County, Southern California. It is the 2nd oldest city in the county. It is a tourist destination that attracts people from all walks of life. It offers residents and visitors various opportunities to unwind in its numerous recreational facilities. Take a dunk in its Olympic-sized swimming pools during hot days, go fishing in the nearby lakes, enjoy a day of golfing in its nine-hole golf course, visit the city's historical sites, and take a stroll or ride a bike in the parks available. There's never a shortage of activities to indulge in. The city also offers a marina where you can park your boat.
People shipping cars or from National City can partner with us for fast, efficient, and affordable shipping services. We are A-1 Auto Transport, a shipping company that has a rich history, possesses the right equipment and has experienced staff. We will ensure that your shipment gets to its intended destination safely and in record time.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|National City to Los Angeles||$124||124 miles||1 - 2 days|
|National City to Sacramento||$381||508 miles||2 - 4 days|
|National City to Helena||$735||1226 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Seattle to National City||$755||1259 miles||4 - 6 days|
|National City to Nashville||$1010||2020 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Atlanta to National City||$1069||2139 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Washington, D.C. to National City||$1074||2685 miles||7 - 9 days|
|National City to Boston||$1200||3000 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from National City
With a land area of about 7.28 square miles, it is quite easy to make deliveries to any part of the city. Our devoted staff is familiar with the town's make-up which helps in quick identifications of addresses. Although there are many routes we can use when shipping cars to or from National City, we only use the most efficient ones which are Interstates 5, 805 and California State Route 54. The city is also close to port and rail facilities which offer alternative means of transport. Some of the other towns we ship to include Chula Vista, San Diego, Bonita, Coronado, Lemon Grove, La Presa, Imperial Beach, Spring Valley, La Mesa, Rancho San Diego, El Cajon, Bostonia, Santee, Lakeside, and Tijuana in Mexico.
Services we provide
Depending on your budget, taste or preference, there are many shipping options for you to choose from. Some of them include:
- Snowbird shipping
- Shipping for the military
- Open-air shipping
- Interstate car towing
- Shipping for college students and faculty
- Shipping on Air-ride suspended carriers
- Dealer to dealer transport
- Multiple cars shipping
- Shipping heavy equipment
Types of vehicles that we ship
Thanks to our all-purpose shipping equipment, we are able to accommodate a wide variety of vehicles. Some of the vehicles that we have shipped include:
- Whether you want to go fishing in your fishing boat, dinghy or race across a lake in a speedboat or sail in a catamaran, we've got you covered. You will get to enjoy after sales boat services which include shrink-wrapping and winterization, moisture and abrasion protection, insurance and satellite tracking.
- Electric vehicles. These types of vehicles are quieter, faster over short distances, and more efficient than the fossil fuel powered ones. Many auto shipping companies charge extra to transport electric vehicles citing the dangers of handling the lithium-ion battery packs. At A-1 Auto Transport, we believe that they pose no threat since the car will hardly be operational during the shipping process.
- Planes and aircraft
- Jet skis
- Buses and Vans
Preparing your vehicle for the shipping process
- Servicing your vehicle. This involves making sure that all the fluids are at the right levels, the tires are appropriately inflated, the battery is fully charged, and the vehicle is functioning as it should.
- Wash your car and thoroughly inspect it for bumps, dents, and scratches. If it has some, note them down and take pictures of them to serve as evidence should the need arise.
- Remove any valuable items. This includes DVD players, GPS navigation systems etc. this reduces the chances of them getting damaged or stolen. Also, ensure that you secure any loose parts.
- Make sure that you only have a quarter-full tank of gas. Your car will only be driven during loading and unloading making any additional fuel just dead weight.
- Make sure you have an extra set of keys. They might get lost during the process.
- Disable your alarm system.
- Disable or remove all toll tags.
Ship with us
We are one of the few shipping companies that will guarantee a safe and on-time delivery. We give realistic timelines which can be honored and we also take great care of your vehicle. Ship with us and experience our smooth and top-quality services.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.