Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Willits, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Lying at the heart of Mendocino County is Willits, a small town city popularly known as the ‘Gateway to the Redwoods.’ The city is just along Highway U.S. Highway 101. Its strategic position made it a popular stop-over for long haul drivers. Most of the businesses here are transport-related, with the few exceptions of casinos and nigh-life activities. Guests from across California like to visit Willits for its beautiful vineyards and wineries as well as camping grounds deep in the redwoods. Should you plan to visit Willits, we recommend that you have your private car shipped along since it does not have a reliable public transport service. A-1 Auto Transport offers the best prices for shipping cars to or from Willits, which are more affordable than the price of hiring a car from Willits.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Willits to Los Angeles||$383||511 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Willits to Portland||$407||543 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Willits to Las Vegas||$522||697 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Cheyenne to Willits||$723||1205 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Willits to Chicago||$1082||2164 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Willits||$1139||2849 miles||7 – 9 days|
|New York to Willits||$1178||2945 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Willits to Miami Beach||$1298||3245 miles||7 – 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover within Willits
Opting for A-1 Auto Transport is a guarantee of the most comprehensive scope of service in Willits. We know the city better than any other carrier firm in California. We know which communities lie where, and which routes to use to get there. With this knowledge of the city, we can make deliveries across all communities when shipping cars to or from Willits.
Auto transport services we provide
Long distance car towing:
If you wish to ship your car across different states, we are the carrier firm for the job. We have shipped vehicles across all 50 states over the course of our 25+ years in the business. We complement our knowledge of the U.S. highway system with efficient route mapping, a strategy that helps us to identify the shortest route between Willits and any other location in mainland US. This way, we only cover the absolute minimum mileage during car shipping, ensuring fairer prices due to reduced overall fuel consumption. U.S. Route 101, which crosses downtown Willits, acts as the most direct route when shipping cars between Willits and any location in the states of Oregon and Washington.
Two wheel owners get to choose from any of our three motorcycle shipping options:
Open air shipping: This involves shipping the motorcycle with an open carrier. Non-abrasive soft ties and industrial strength skids are used to secure the two wheel in place before shipping it as it is.
Containerized shipping: Here, the two-wheel is loaded inside an intermodal container for shipping. The container provides protection against external hazards like tree branches and adverse weather conditions.
Crated shipping: This option involves loading the motorcycle inside a wooden crate before shipping. The crate offers the same advantages an intermodal container offers, but at a friendlier price.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Types of cars we ship
Our comprehensive service mix is tailored to the profile of the different types of cars that we ship. These include sedans, SUVs, trucks, motorcycles, vans, RVs & motorhomes, electric & hybrid cars, alternative fuel cars and heavy equipment.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- The gas: We strongly advise against shipping a car with a full-tank of gas since it makes it weightier. This in turn, attracts a heftier shipping fee. Since the car makes very minimal movement, we advise clients to ship with only a quarter-full tank of gas.
- Remove all personal belongings: The Department of Transportation mandates that no carrier firm should ship cars with household items. These include clothes, electronics, general shopping items and home appliances. Also remove any car accessories and aftermarket installations like GPS navigation systems as these are not covered against loss or damage.
- Wash the car: All drivers are instructed to examine every car before loading it onto the carrier. From the examination, all pre-existing damage is described in detail in a car hauler’s inspection report. The reliability of the report depends on the clarity of the damage, which can be improved by washing the car.
- Perform a car maintenance check: Ensure that any leaks are fixed and thereafter, fill up all fluids to their recommended levels. Also ensure that all tires are properly inflated and that the car battery is in good condition. Also take note of the car’s mileage before shipping. The car’s mileage after shipping should not differ much from this figure.
Why choose A-1 Auto Transport?
We are an environmental conscious firm, having partnered with SmartWay Environmental Protection Agency, which spearheads the campaign for green-friendly carriers in the car shipping industry.
We speak app!
A-1 Auto Transport’s official mobile app grants you access to all our information at just a touch on your phone’s screen. Placing your order for shipping cars to or from Willits is also as easy as ABC through the app, which is available on both Apple and Android platforms.