Safe And Reliable Manhattan Beach Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Manhattan Beach, also known as the pearl of LA South Bay, is a city situated in the southwestern side of Los Angeles County, California. It is one of the top destinations for surfing and beach volleyball enthusiasts from all over the world. It is located just minutes from LAX airport making it easy to access. The city has all year round sunshine, clean beaches, hip restaurants, and upscale luxury. It attracts the world's top movie star, celebrities, and business people. There are paved paths where you can enjoy bike riding, rollerblade skating and walking your dog. It has amenities such as a duck park, outdoor amphitheater, and play area for kids. If you intend to enjoy your day in the sun, partner with A-1 Auto Transport for any shipping services that you may require. We are among the top-rated shippers in the United States. Our deliveries are fast, efficient, and affordable without scaling back on the quality. We have been shipping cars to or from Manhattan Beach, America as a whole, and other locations overseas for more than 25 years. We have superior and ultra-modern equipment that enables us to get the job done.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Manhattan Beach to San Jose||$350||350 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Manhattan Beach to Tuscon||$499||499 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Seattle to Manhattan Beach||$687||1145 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Nashville to Manhattan Beach||$1009||2019 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Manhattan Beach to Chicago||$1018||2036 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Manhattan Beach to Indianapolis||$1059||2118 miles||6 - 8 days|
|New York to Manhattan Beach||$1126||2817 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Detroit to Manhattan Beach||$1151||2302 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Manhattan Beach
Shipping cars to or from Manhattan Beach is fast and straightforward thanks to A-1 Auto Transport. No matter what location you want your car or any other item shipped to in this city, we are capable of doing it. We also ship to the neighboring towns and cities such as Hermosa Beach, El Segundo, Redondo Beach, Lawndale, Hawthorne, Alondra Park, Lennox, Torrance, Gardena, Palos Verdes Estates, Inglewood, West Athens, Westmont, West Carson, and Carson.
Our service portfolio
We offer an array of services, all designed with the customer's needs in mind. Some of them include:
- Door to door shipping
- Interstate car towing
- Freight shipping
- Heavy equipment transport
- Shipping for the military
- Covered transport
- Warehousing and storage facilities
- International Roll on Roll off
- Open-air shipping
- Inter-terminal shipping
Types of vehicles that we ship
We are qualified to ship any type of vehicle available today. Our equipment is ultra-modern and up to the task. Some of the most popular vehicles that we have shipped include:
- Boats and yachts
- Jet skis
- RVs and Motorhomes
- Salvaged vehicles
- Electric cars
- Luxury vehicles
- Sports cars
- Classic and antique cars
Preparing your vehicle for shipping
- Getting rid of all your personal items and customizations. These are not covered by the insurance and they can easily get damaged or stolen.
- Clean your vehicle and perform a walk around inspection documenting and taking pictures of all the damages your vehicle might have. This serves as evidence should your vehicle get damaged during the shipping process.
- Leave about a quarter tank of gas in the vehicle. Your vehicle will not be driven much apart from loading and offloading it from the carriers. Most auto shippers tuck in additional charges for a full tank of gas.
- Ensure that your vehicle is serviced by a qualified mechanic. All fluids should be replenished to the required levels, tires inflated, battery fully charged, and the engine firing.
- Remove any toll tags and parking passes.
- Deactivate your alarm system.
- Make extra copies of your car keys. It is extremely difficult for you to find lost keys in a container full of shipped items.
Our company is built and run under a philosophy of efficiency, effective communication, and sustainability.
- Everything in the company is geared toward efficiency. From the fuel efficiency of our carriers, our staff working efficiently to minimize time wastage, to the services offered.
- Proper communication is key to the success of any business. All our departments work in unison to provide our customers with the best shipping experience in the industry.
- Every business should play its part in ensuring that the world we live in is taken care of. This involves scaling back on emissions, employing conservation projects and basically being responsible. Our trucks are modern and have one of the lowest emission numbers in their class.
Ship with us
When you partner with us, you are guaranteed safe and on-time delivery. We insure your shipment for full value and also offer satellite tracking on all orders.
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com