Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Stanton, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Stanton is a highly commercialized city in Orange County of California. The central business district is characterized by modern stalls, shopping malls, corporate offices, retail and a few manufacturing and processing industries. The bedroom communities on the outskirts of the city center offer affordable housing and access to social amenities like public parks, schools and a medical clinic. Getting by in Stanton, however, is best done with a private car, as there is no reliable public transport service. A-1 Auto Transport offers professional car shipping services at rock bottom prices. Guests visiting friends and family in the region can forego the costly option of hiring a car and instead choose to have their private cars hauled along. With over 25 years of experience, we are the most qualified carrier firm for shipping cars to or from Stanton.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Stanton to San Jose||$365||365 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Stanton to Salt Lake City||$518||691 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Houston to Stanton||$922||1538 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Stanton to Omaha||$932||1554 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Miami to Stanton||$1092||2731 miles||7 – 9 days|
|New York to Stanton||$1119||2799 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Stanton to Columbus||$1137||2275 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Stanton to Minneapolis||$1157||1929 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover within Stanton
With A-1 Auto Transport, you are guaranteed a comprehensive scope of service when getting your car shipped. We serve all locations when shipping cars to or from Stanton. This includes all addresses along Cerritos Avenue, Magnolia Avenue, Katella Avenue, Dale Avenue, Orangewood Avenue, Beach Boulevard, Chapman Avenue, Western Avenie, Lampson Avenue, Knott Avenue, Garden Grove Boulevard and their environs. We also stretch our scope of service to the neighboring cities, including Anaheim, Garden Grove and Cypress.
Auto transport services we provide
- Open carrier services: Clients seeking a budget friendly shipping service have the option of choosing open carriers. These are long hauls which tow cars onboard flatbed racks. The racks are open, with no enveloping structure covering the vehicles. However, simply because a service is cheap, does not mean it is not good. We guarantee that the cars are completely safe onboard open carriers, as drivers are instructed to avoid driving in adverse weather conditions and keep off roads with low-hanging tree branches. Concerned clients can throw shrink wrapping over the car to keep dust and rain off. Additionally, it is advantageous to use open carriers as the driver is able to keep an eye on the cars and regularly check on them without too much hassle.
- Enclosed carrier services: This service maximizes on the safety of the cars. Enclosed carriers come with an intermodal container which envelops cars during shipping. The container protects cars from damage by pebbles from the road as well as tree branches during transit. It also offers privacy, making it the most recommended option when transporting high-end cars. These advantages, however, come at a higher price compared to the open carriers.
- Multi-car shipping services: The flatbed racks on open carriers create a resource-sharing advantage by accommodating several cars on one trip. The number of cars that can be transported is determined by the vehicle profile, as size and weight of the cars matter. Clients get to enjoy the best prices as they only need to pay the hiring fee of one carrier to ship as many cars as the capacity allows. This service is offered to both private and commercial clients like auto dealers.
Types of cars we transport
A-1 Auto Transport ships sedans, trucks, vans, SUVs, ATVs, motorcycles, RVs & motorhomes, electric & hybrid cars, salvaged vehicles, high-end cars, inoperable cars as well as heavy equipment like bulldozers and tractors.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Perform a car maintenance check to ensure there are no irregularities that may cause mechanical issues during shipping. These include flat tires, fluid leaks, low fluid levels and low car battery levels.
- Wash the car in order to facilitate a comprehensive car hauler’s inspection report.
- Remove all personal belongings including any aftermarket installations and unnecessary heavy items in the trunk.
- Drain the gas tank and leave about a quarter-full. This is sufficient to cover the loading and offloading movements.
- Disable the car alarm.
- Take clear pictures of each side of the car so as to have a reliable record of the condition of the car before shipping.
- Locate your spare set of car keys for the driver, or have a copy made well in advance.
- Confirm your contact details with the driver.
Why opt for our services?
A-1 Auto Transport is a renowned carrier firm with over 30 modern long hauls and over 40 terminals across the US. We have the capacity to cater to bulk shipping orders whenever customers come knocking.
Give us a call!
A-1 Auto Transport’s toll-free line (Tel:8004522880) is accessible round the clock. Give us a call for the best services when shipping cars to or from Stanton.