Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Middletown, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Middletown, California Reliable Auto Transport
Middletown is a small community in Lake County, California. Thousands of tourists come to Middletown each year to enjoy Harbin Hot Springs which is a new age center that has hot water pools, daily lifestyle changing activities and yoga and meditation classes. Also in the community is the Middletown Rancheria, an Indian reservation with Pomo, Wappo, Wintu and Lake Miwok Indian tribes. Visitors can enjoy traditional handmade crafts and artwork, dances and musical performances while at the ranch.
For more information about Middletown, you can visit the Middletown USA website.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Middletown to San Jose||$129||129 miles||1 – 2 days|
|Middletown to Portland||$434||579 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Los Angeles to Middletown||$445||445 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Denver to Middletown||$748||1247 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Middletown to Kansas City||$1080||1801 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Middletown||$1124||2812 miles||7 – 9 days|
|New York to Middletown||$1163||2908 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Middletown to Minneapolis||$1183||1973 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Auto Transport Questions
A-1 Auto has chosen a few of the most asked questions about transport, and here are the answers:
- How long will it take to transport my vehicle? – Time will vary depending on how far the car must travel, how many cars are on the road and even the weather. While most cars can make it from one coast to another anywhere from 1-2 weeks, there are many things that can affect the time it takes it to deliver a car, especially when coming from across the country or internationally.
- Should I schedule my car for transport in advance? – While many companies offer “expedited” service, it is always best to try to schedule your transport at least 10 days to 2 weeks in advance.
- What are my options for pick-up and delivery? – There are two ways to have a car shipped. You can choose door to door or terminal to terminal to terminal. Door to door allows the car to be picked up and delivered at your home or at a location that is comfortable for you. Terminal shipping is from one terminal to another and you will need to pick the car up from a shipping terminal.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Middletown Auto Transport Directory
When you need an automobile transporter in the Middletown area, A-1 Auto Transport is happy to provide you with this directory to assist in your search.
Road Runner Auto Transport
Road Runner Auto Transport can move cars, trucks, vans, SUV’s and all other motor vehicles as well as heavy machinery, motorcycles, boats and much more. They are licensed and insured and have accreditation from the BBB and the FMCSA. They are registered with the US DOT and can transport motor vehicles to all states of the United States including Alaska and Hawaii as well as to Canada, Puerto Rico and countries around the world. You can call an agent anytime for a quote, questions about car shipping and to have your car scheduled for pick-up and delivery.
Auto Transport 123
Auto Transport 123 is a professional, nationwide transporter that can relocate all makes and models of motor vehicles including boats, motorcycles, RV’s and ATV’s. They are fully bonded, licensed and insured and have registration through the US DOT as well as the FMCSA. You can contact a customer care representative to get a price quote and to schedule your automobile for local or long distance transport.
Middletown includes ZIP codes: