Shipping Cars To Or From Mount Shasta
The city of Mount Shasta is located in Siskiyou County in northern California. The city offers a great balance between its small-town atmosphere, economic development, and preservation of nature. It receives thousands of visitors every year who flock to fish trout in the nearby Klamath, Sacramento, and McCloud Rivers, to hike and bike ride in its challenging trails, golf with the picturesque Mountain on the horizon, climb the mountain, horseback riding, ice skate, camp, bird watch, take part in adrenaline-pumping activities such as skiing, snowboarding, kayaking and canoeing and many more activities. You can also enjoy meals and boarding in world-class hotels and restaurants.
If you are interested in visiting or moving to this city, partner with A-1 Auto Transport for one of the best shipping experiences available. We have been shipping cars to or from Mount Shasta and other parts of the world for over 25 years. We have gained valuable insight and experience on how to conduct our business and ensure that all our clients receive their shipments safely and on-time.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Mount Shasta to San Jose||$308||308 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Mount Shasta to Las Vegas||$489||652 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Helena to Mount Shasta||$681||909 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Cheyenne to Mount Shasta||$701||1169 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Mount Shasta to Denver||$748||1248 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Mount Shasta to Atlanta||$1040||2601 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Mount Shasta||$1125||2813 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Mount Shasta to Nashville||$1178||2356 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Mount Shasta
Our customers are accustomed to getting prompt deliveries regardless of their location. This is made possible by our policy of mapping out routes and gathering data on their traffic patterns. It enables us to make on-time and undamaged deliveries. The major route we use when shipping cars to or from Mount Shasta is Interstate 5. It is the main route into the county which connects almost all the rural towns to the rest of California.
Residents of Shasta Lake, Redding, Anderson, Ashland, Altamont, Klamath Falls, Medford, Red Bluff, Central Point, Grants Point, Grants Pass, Arcata, Eureka, Susanville, Fortuna, and Magalia also get to enjoy our amazing services.
- Covered shipping where your vehicle is placed in a container for additional protection against road and debris damage, prying eyes, curious passersby, and theft.
- Door to door shipping. Your vehicle is picked up right at your doorstep and delivered to any location you want across the world.
- Terminal to terminal transport. You have to drop off your vehicle at a terminal for shipping and later pick it up at the destination terminal.
- Freight shipping. This service is provided for people shipping bulky items, those not covered by any of our other services. This includes shipping refrigerated goods, turbines, engines, mining and construction equipment and supplies etc.
- Domestic moving services. We are able to help you move to another state without the worry of losing your things or hassle of coordinating each process.
- Heavy equipment shipping. We are capable of accommodating any equipment on our carriers. This includes hydraulic presses, excavators, dredgers etc.
Types of vehicles that we ship
Over the course of the 25 years that we have been operational, we have handled hundreds of different types of vehicles. Some of the most popular ones that we have shipped include:
- Golf carts
- Semis, commercial trucks, tow trucks, buses, vans
- Sports utility vehicles
- Electric vehicles
- Recreational vehicles and motorhomes
- Boats such as fishing boats, dinghies, speed boats
- Jet skis
- Salvaged cars
How to prepare your vehicle for shipping
The process of preparation reduces the chances of experiencing delays and accidents. Here's a list of things that you ought to do:
- Cleaning and inspecting your vehicle for any damage. Take pictures of the damages and ensure that they are recorded in the bill of lading.
- Remove any custom and personal items. Since your vehicle will be loaded and unloaded numerous times during the shipping process, there's a high chance of your items being damaged or stolen. Ensure your vehicle is as bare as the day you bought it.
- Remove parking passes and toll tags. They could be continuously charged as your vehicle is shipped through toll stations if left on.
- Service your vehicle. This involves ensuring that the battery is fully charged, tires are properly inflated, and fluids are replenished.
- Run down your cars gas tank to about a quarter level. This saves a considerable amount of weight.
- Make copies of your car keys.
- Disable your alarm system.
Why partner with us?
We are one of the biggest shipping companies in the United States. Shipping with us means that you have our entire infrastructure dedicated to facilitating your shipment. You also enjoy free insurance and satellite tracking on every order.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org