Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Morro Bay, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Morro Bay Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Morro Bay features a wildly enticing coastline, which offers some of the most diverse attractions that you can find in California. Birdwatchers should tag along with their binoculars and cameras. Those in love with the water should take out the surfboards and swimming costumes. The rolling hills offer magnificent hiking and nature trails as well as scenic views. There a lot of economic opportunities that anyone gearing for a permanent stay can explore. When your plans include shipping cars to or from Morro Bay, you can find the best solutions at A-1 Auto Transport.
Areas covered in Morro Bay
We collect and deliver to all parts of the city. We will go to where you want us, whether it’s all the way to the east coast or outside the country.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Morro Bay to San Francisco||$232||232 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Morro Bay to Phoenix||$432||576 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Portland to Morro Bay||$635||847 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Morro Bay to Minneapolis||$1037||2075 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Kansas City to Morro Bay||$1060||1767 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Morro Bay to Miami||$1174||2936 miles||7 – 9 days|
|New York to Morro Bay||$1178||2946 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Boston to Morro Bay||$1252||3132 miles||7 – 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Transport services offered in Morro Bay
Choosing open-air transport will save you money on the cost to ship. Highly priced cargo can travel on the top load to secure it from debris, as long as it doesn’t have fluid leaks. We have a large fleet of such trucks running through different parts of the country, which makes it the fastest way to ship domestically.
Planning to transport a rare classic or a high-end luxury car usually involves different levels of detail. There are a lot of safety concerns involved, adding to complicated features such as a low undercarriage. We will help you to drop the gamble by offering the enclosed shipping option. The trucks that we use feature the most advanced handling equipment as well as offering covered protection from the elements.
The door-to-door shipping option implies what the name suggests. We will pick up the vehicle from any point such as an office, dealership, or residence and deliver it as near as possible to where you are. We can always come to your neighborhood, as long as the laws allow it.
When you choose terminal-to-terminal shipping, we will arrange for convenient loading and unloading points at the nearest transportation hub in your state. It is one of the ways that you can use to scale down the costs when shipping cars to or from Morro Bay.
The roll-on/roll-off (RoRo) standard is one of the least expensive international shipping options. You may decide to go with the containerized transport if you have a highly expensive car, or you need to include household goods in the cargo. If you need to send your vehicle by plane, A-1 Auto Transport will find you the most convenient timelines.
Cars that we ship
We have transport services covering all types of vehicles such as vans, sedans, station wagons, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles, boats, farm machinery, yachts, jet skis, cranes, earthmovers, hybrids and electric vehicles, project equipment, and RVs.
How to prepare a car for shipping
Prepping the vehicle for transportation is a critical move, which helps in making sure that you have a smooth sail:
- Personal and household effects left inside the car can shift around during the transportation process, which might lead to damage. We recommend that you remove everything since the insurance policy will not take responsibility for such losses.
- All transport trucks must stick to the weight regulations as set by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA). You can help us with this by running down your gas tank to about a quarter-full.
- Report the existing mechanical issues and visible fluid leaks. Top off the fluid levels, check the tire pressure, and keep the battery on a full charge.
- Remove or cover the loose items on the exterior to protect them from possible damage during the loading and unloading process.
- Disable the alarm system and remove the toll tags to stop them from running unnecessary charges along the highway.
- Give the vehicle a thorough wash and inspect it for damage. Take note of the existing bumps, chips, dents, discoloration, and scratches on the body; you can photos detailing all the sides of the vehicle. Remember to keep all the records dated. Always have a witness at hand and make sure that the driver acknowledges your report on the Bill of Lading.
About A-1 Auto Transport
We have more than 20 years of domestic and international shipping experience. As a licensed and bonded carrier company, our work cuts across every state in the U.S. We will offer you the most comprehensive global coverage when shipping cars to or from Morro Bay. We have a team of qualified professionals ready to give the best advice and the best care for your vehicle.
Get free shipping quotes!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote form A-1 Auto Transport today.