- Safe & Reliable Whittier Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
- Whittier Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Using Whittier Vehicle Transport Companies
- Whittier Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Ship Car To Another State
- Cost To Ship Car To Another State
- Interstate Towing
- Transport Car To Another State
- Whittier Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- Whittier Includes Zip Codes
- Related Information & Faq
Safe & Reliable Whittier Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
There are several options for shipping a car to or from Los Angeles County. You can have a car shipped directly to your home, or if you prefer to save some money, to a nearby delivery terminal. Similarly, you can choose to have your vehicle shipped by itself or with other cars. Just like there are several choices among which type of transport you prefer, there are several competing transport companies that offer similar services in Whittier. This is your guide to finding the best one and getting the most value when shipping your car.
To learn more about shipping a vehicle to California click here.
Whittier Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From Whittier||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Whittier to Phoenix||$217||361 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Whittier to Sacramento||$242||404 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Cheyenne to Whittier||$660||1100 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Whittier to Portland||$589||982 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Whittier to San Antonio||$805||1341 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Chicago to Whittier||$1205||2009 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Whittier to New York||$1670||2784 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Whittier to Jacksonville||$1442||2404 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Whittier Vehicle Transport Companies
- Web Searches For Shippers - If you’ve just started your search for a car shipping company in Whittier by looking
- online, you may be surprised at what you find. Not only are there a multitude of options, but they all seem to offer more or less the same thing. Some companies may even have the same type of simple website that is all too common in the industry: a basic form asking for your information and nothing else. You should avoid companies with websites like these. They’re set up exclusively to collect your information and nothing more. If their website doesn’t include an explanation of services, offer some helpful information or have a blog that gets updated regularly, they’re probably just throwing up a website and hoping for the best.
You can view our latest blog posts here for information and trends about the auto industry and more tips for customers that need a vehicle shipped.
- Transport Company Reviews - You should be cautious of any customer reviews or testimonials you find on car shipping websites. While it’s common practice for companies to display their top customer reviews to put their best foot forward, some take advantage of the system. Companies do this in a number of ways, usually by making up their own “customer reviews” or by manipulating popular review sites with phony accounts. Even the most popular review site in the car shipping industry, Transport Reviews, has varying levels of support that companies can pay to post their reviews higher--the cost ranges from $600 to $3,000 per year for this.
Here are 6 ways to tell if an online review is legitimate or placed by the company to help boost their own ratings on consumer review sites.
- Company Snapshot - Given the cautionary nature of our first two tips to finding a good auto transport company, you may be asking yourself, “Where can I find accurate information?” It’s a fair question and one we have the answer for. The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, which is a part of the U.S. Department of Transportation, is the regulatory body that oversees the industry. Their website has a feature that allows you to look up company history and check on the licensing status, safety rating and inspection information. The best way to research a company using this tool is with their USDOT# or MC/MX#, which are licensing numbers issued to motor carriers.
For other resources that may be helpful in finding local businesses in the area, visit the official website for the City of Whittier, California.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Whittier Auto Transport Companies Directory
State 2 State Auto Transport
A family owned and operated car shipper in business since 2005, State 2 State delivers cars to all 50 states. They do not
charge an upfront deposit or cancellation fee and have both open and enclosed auto carriers available.
1107 E Elm Ave, Fullerton, CA 92831
VIP Auto Shipping
Based out of Santa Fe Springs, VIP Auto Shipping transports cars in California, Arizona, Nevada, Texas, Kentucky and New York. They have enclosed trucks available, as well as door-to-door transport options in Whittier.
14111 Freeway Dr #107, Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
Hansen Auto Transport Inc
An experienced nationwide auto shipper, Hansen Auto Transport has locations on both the East and West Coast. They are a SmartWay Partner with the Environmental Protection Agency and maintain a fleet of trucks featuring the latest industry technology.
3611 Farquhar Ave, Los Alamitos, CA 90720
Ship Car To Another State
Cost to ship car to another state
If you're shipping your car to or from Whittier, the most important factor affecting the cost is the distance the car needs to travel. The further the distance, the more it will cost to ship the car.
Other factors that can affect shipping costs include the size and weight of the car and any special shipping requirements (e.g., insurance, etc.).
A good online shipping calculator can give you a rough estimate of the cost of shipping your car to or from Whittier. Keep in mind that the final cost may be higher or lower than the estimate, depending on actual shipping conditions.
If you're looking to have a vehicle towed to or from Whittier, there are a few things you should know.
First, make sure you choose a reputable company that has experience with interstate towing to or from Whittier. A lot of companies out there claim to be able to handle interstate towing, but not all of them provide equal service.
It's also important to keep in mind the different rules and regulations that apply in Whittier and other states. Make sure you're familiar with the laws in both the state you're coming from and the state you're going to. A good shipping company should understand these regulations well.
Transport car to another state
There are a few things to keep in mind when transporting a car to another state from Whittier. First, make sure the car is in good condition and roadworthy. You'll also want to get all the necessary paperwork in order, including a bill of sale and registration. Finally, it's important to plan your route carefully and allow plenty of time for rest stops and emergencies.
Alternatively, you can hire the services of a reputable car shipping company, like A-1 Auto Transport. We'll take care of everything, making the whole process easy for you.
Whittier Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
|East Whittier||West Whittier||Honolulu Terrace|
|East La Mirada||South Whittier||West Road|
|Leffingwell||Norino Dr||Hacienda Road|
Whittier includes ZIP codes:
90601, 90602, 90603, 90604, 90605, 90606, 90607, 90608, 90609, 90610.