Safe And Reliable Dublin Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The suburban city of Dublin is the second fastest growing city in California. Over the last decade, several fortune 500 companies and renowned corporations have opened up offices in Dublin. Employment prospects, affordable housing, access to social amenities and ample security attracted its large population. Dublin is also a major tourist attraction. Camp Park is the most popular RV friendly campsite just on the outskirts of Dublin. Additionally, it is also known for Saint Patrick’s Day celebrations and hosts the biggest parade in San Francisco Bay, which includes a 5K Fun Run and Walk, a two-day festival and pancake breakfast. With so much to indulge in, we advise that you ship your car along when you visit Dublin. A-1 Auto Transport is the most trusted carrier firm for shipping cars to or from Dublin.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|San Jose to Dublin||$33||33 miles||1-2 days|
|Los Angeles to Dublin||$349||349 miles||2-4 days|
|Dublin to Las Vegas||$402||536 miles||2-4 days|
|Seattle to Dublin||$606||808 miles||3-5 days|
|St. Louis to Dublin||$1025||2050 miles||6-8 days|
|Dublin to Washington, D.C.||$1125||2814 miles||7-9 days|
|New York to Dublin||$1161||2903 miles||7-9 days|
|Dublin to Boston||$1238||3097 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within Dublin
One of the reasons behind our large Dublin clientele is our extensive scope of service. We rely on our knowledge of the city’s profile and state-of-the-art GPS navigation systems when making our way to addresses across the region when shipping cars to or from Dublin. We also stretch our reach to the neighboring cities and towns, including San Francisco, Oakland and San Jose.
Auto transport services we provide
- Open carrier services: Open carriers are long hauls that come with flatbed racks. We use straps to secure the cars onboard the racks before shipping them as they are. The cars are left slightly exposed to the external environment. They, however, are not exposed to damage as drivers are instructed not to transport cars under adverse weather conditions like hail. They are also instructed to avoid roads with low hanging tree branches as these may damage the cars. Should the client wish, they have the option of using shrink wrapping to keep rain and dust off.
- Enclosed carriers: These come with an enclosed container which houses the cars during transportation. The container provides extra protection from external elements like extreme weather conditions, twigs and small rocks from the road. Additionally, the container offers privacy, making it the best option for shipping high-end cars. The advantages of using an enclosed carrier, however, come at a much higher price compared to using an open carrier.
Types of cars we transport
Our service mix is tailored to the profile of all types of autos that we ship. These include trucks, vans, motorcycles, high-end cars, salvaged cars, inoperable cars, electric cars, hybrid cars, alternative fuel cars, ATVs, RVs & motorhomes, sedans, SUVs, jet skis, heavy equipment like tractors and boats of all sizes.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Perform a car maintenance check: A thorough maintenance check involves identifying any fluid leaks, fixing them and thereafter, filling the fluids up to their recommended levels. Additionally, check the car battery life and have it charged if need be. Also ensure the tires have enough pressure. All this is done to ensure the car does not run into mechanical issues during shipping.
- Remove all personal items from the car: It is prohibited to have personal items like clothing, electronics, appliances, etc. in a car during shipping. Ensure you remove all of them, including all aftermarket installations like GPS navigation services and DVD players. These, are not covered under the in-transit insurance policy. Additionally, remove all unnecessary heavy items in the trunk as these make the car heavier. A heavier car attracts a higher shipping fee.
- Wash the car: Washing the car makes it easier for the driver to perform a car hauler inspection. The inspection identifies all pre-existing damage, which is recorded in a comprehensive report. The minor details like a scratch on the paintjob may get obscured if the car is dirty.
- Take photos!: The car hauler’s inspection report is the driver’s findings of the car’s condition before shipping. It is advisable to take clear photos of every side of the car. These act as your personal record of the car’s condition before shipping. You can later compare these with the car hauler’s inspection report.
- Leave about a quarter-full tank of gas: The car only needs enough gas to cover the loading and offloading during shipping. A quarter-full tank of gas covers such movement without adding to the car’s weight, like a full tank of gas would.
Why opt for us?
Try services from A-1 Auto Transport next time you think of shipping cars to or from Dublin.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com