Oroville is a bedroom city in Butte County of California. The city is known for its more affordable cost of living and lower cost of property, which draws most of her population. Many residents in Oroville commute to the neighboring city of Chico, where they work in retail, education and technology industries. Tourists visiting Oroville also get to tour Lake Oroville, Oroville Dam and Riverbend Park on Feather River, which offers fishing, running water fountains and disc golfing. A-1 Auto Transport exists to offer the best prices when shipping cars to or from Oroville. We have a comprehensive service mix that caters to both commercial and private clients. With 25 years of experience under our belts, we have acquired state-of-the-art resources and perfected the art of car shipping.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Oroville to Portland||$383||511 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Oroville to San Diego||$428||571 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Los Angeles to Oroville||$452||452 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Oroville to Denver||$704||1174 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Memphis to Oroville||$1077||2154 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Oroville to New York||$1134||2836 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Oroville to Nashville||$1141||2283 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Tampa to Oroville||$1190||2977 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within Oroville
A-1 Auto Transport invested time and resources in getting to know the profile of Oroville. We know the location of all communities in Oroville as well as the roads leading to each of them. Additionally, we also know the location of different parking facilities and car depots, which act as suitable terminal points when shipping cars to or from Oroville. We then use such information together with the clients’ needs to tailor the car shipping experience for each of our customer. We guarantee timely deliveries across every location in Oroville. We also stretch our scope of service to the neighboring cities of Chico and the capitol of Sacramento.
Auto transport services we provide
- Long distance car shipping: For more than two and a half decades, A-1 Auto Transport has shipped different types of cars across all locations in the U.S. We offer both interstate and coast to coast car shipping. We pair up our knowledge of the U.S. highway system with efficient route mapping, a strategy that enables us to identify the shortest routes to use when shipping cars between Oroville and any other location in mainland US. The result of this is fairer prices for long distance car shipping as we cover the least mileage possible. For instance, Interstate 5, which passes just by the city limits of Oroville, acts as the shortest route when shipping cars between Oroville and any location in the states of Washington and Oregon.
- RV and Motorhome shipping: At the foothill of Lake Oroville is an RV friendly camping ground. Tourists that wish to visit the camping spot can save a considerable amount of money by getting their RV shipped to Oroville rather than driving it from out of state. We are experienced in shipping different types of RVs including toy haulers, teardrop trailers, pop-up campers, hybrid trailers, travel trailers, folding camper vans, converted buses, motor coaches as well as class A, B and C motorhomes. Read more about this service here.
- Motorcycle shipping: The Brad Freeman Bike Trail along the Feather River offers a 41-mile stretch where two-wheel lovers can indulge in a casual ride or motorcycle races. A-1 Auto Transport offers to ship your motorcycle at the best prices in the state.
We offer three shipping options:
Open air shipping: We use open carriers to ship the motorcycles. The two wheel is loaded onto the flatbed racks of the open carrier and shipped as it is.
Containerized shipping: The two wheel is shipped inside an enclosed carrier. The carrier comes with an intermodal container which offers protection against external elements like tree branches, small rocks and adverse weather conditions.
Crated shipping: We load the two wheel inside a wooden crate before shipping it. The crate offers the same benefits as an intermodal container, but at a cheaper price.
Types of cars we ship
We transport sedans, SUVs, ATVs, motorcycles, motorhomes, trucks, vans, high-end vehicles, salvaged cars, inoperable cars, hybrid cars and heavy equipment.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Remove all personal belongings.
- Thoroughly wash both the interior and exterior of the car.
- Leave about a quarter-full tank of gas to cover the loading and offloading.
- Run a car maintenance check to ensure there are no fluid leaks and that the tires have enough pressure.
- Locate your spare car keys.
- Take clear pictures of every side of the car.
Each of the above steps are explained in detail on the full car prepping guide.
Why choose us?
With A-1 Auto Transport, you not only get services tailored to the profile of your locale, but also services tailored to your needs, budget and the type of car you own.
Call A-1 Auto Transport on (Tel:8004522880) and place your order for shipping cars to or from Oroville.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.