- Safe & Reliable Newport Beach Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
- Newport Beach Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Using Newport Beach Vehicle Transport Companies
- Newport Beach Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Ship Car To Another State
- Cost To Ship Car To Another State
- Interstate Towing
- Transport Car To Another State
- Newport Beach Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- Newport Beach Includes Zip Codes
- Related Information & Faq
Safe & Reliable Newport Beach Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Need some information about shipping a car to or from Newport Beach or Orange County? On this page you’ll find a series of helpful tips for working with car shipping companies, some resources for more information, and a listing of local companies that transport vehicles in the area. Our customer service representatives are happy to answer your questions at the phone number at the top of the page.
Newport Beach Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From Newport Beach||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Newport Beach to Las Vegas||$166||276 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Newport Beach to Salt Lake City||$416||694 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Albuquerque to Newport Beach||$476||793 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Dallas to Newport Beach||$859||1431 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Newport Beach to Washington||$1605||2675 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Newport Beach to Memphis||$1079||1799 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Miami to Newport Beach||$1643||2739 miles||6 - 8 days|
|New York to Newport Beach||$1678||2796 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Newport Beach Vehicle Transport Companies
- Driving - It may be tempting to simply drive your car to where you need it delivered--they are, after all, designed to be driven. If, however, you need a vehicle delivered more than you can drive in a one day trip, you may want to think twice about driving it yourself. Assuming your vehicle is in good running condition and you’re not concerned about it breaking down, you simply need to invest your time and the cost of gas to get it there for a one day trip. Any more than that and other costs start building up quickly: food, lodging, missed time from work, and potential mechanical problems, just to name a few. If you think driving your car 1,500 miles will only cost you time and gas, think again!
To learn more about the true costs of driving your car, see this PDF from AAA that explains how much you’re really paying to drive your car.
- Driveaway Services - Though there’s none listed in our Newport Beach auto transport directory, there are some companies that offer “driveaway” service for car shippers. Essentially, you pay a company to supply a driver, who then drives your car to where you need it transported. The same concerns that you may have when driving the car yourself (see above) will also apply to hiring a driveaway service with the exception of your own time investment. While most driveaway services are thorough in doing background checks of their drivers, some are not, which understandably is an issue within the industry. Driveaway services do tend to be cheaper than shipping, but with the additional stress of having a stranger behind the wheel of your car.
- Shipping - When you hire a company to ship your car, you don’t have to worry about putting any extra miles on your car. An auto transporter (as opposed to a tow service) loads the vehicle onto a transport carrier, which may be an open or enclosed carrier depending on customer preference. The car is then secured to the carrier and delivered to its destination in the same condition it was when you left it. Other options available when shipping a car include door-to-door delivery and temporary storage.
Curious where you can find more information about businesses and services in Newport Beach? Visit the city’s official website to learn more about what’s available in the area.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Newport Beach Auto Transport Companies Directory
ABC Auto Shipping
A nationwide auto transport company located in nearby Irvine, ABC has excellent customer reviews. They have more than 20 years of experience and operate as both a transporter and a broker.
1484 Stanford, Irvine, CA 92612
Showroom transport ships almost every type of vehicle: cars, motorcycles, RVs, boats, heavy machinery and even construction equipment. They offer free cost estimates on their website and can also transport aircraft.
19800 MacArthur Blvd, Newport Beach, CA 92612
B & T Auto Transport
A local auto shipper that’s accredited with the Better Business Bureau, B&T offers both standard transport and door-to-door car shipping. They have more than ten years of industry experience.
18023 Sky Park Cir, Irvine, CA 92614
Ship Car To Another State
Cost to ship car to another state
If you're shipping your car to or from Newport Beach, the most important factor affecting the cost is the distance the car needs to travel. The further the distance, the more it will cost to ship the car.
Other factors that can affect shipping costs include the size and weight of the car and any special shipping requirements (e.g., insurance, etc.).
A good online shipping calculator can give you a rough estimate of the cost of shipping your car to or from Newport Beach. Keep in mind that the final cost may be higher or lower than the estimate, depending on actual shipping conditions.
If you're looking to have a vehicle towed to or from Newport Beach, there are a few things you should know.
First, make sure you choose a reputable company that has experience with interstate towing to or from Newport Beach. A lot of companies out there claim to be able to handle interstate towing, but not all of them provide equal service.
It's also important to keep in mind the different rules and regulations that apply in Newport Beach and other states. Make sure you're familiar with the laws in both the state you're coming from and the state you're going to. A good shipping company should understand these regulations well.
Transport car to another state
There are a few things to keep in mind when transporting a car to another state from Newport Beach. First, make sure the car is in good condition and roadworthy. You'll also want to get all the necessary paperwork in order, including a bill of sale and registration. Finally, it's important to plan your route carefully and allow plenty of time for rest stops and emergencies.
Alternatively, you can hire the services of a reputable car shipping company, like A-1 Auto Transport. We'll take care of everything, making the whole process easy for you.
Newport Beach Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
|Corona del Mar||Newport Center||Balboa Island|
|Crystal Cove Historic District||East Bluff||Big Canyon|
|Essex Line||Berkshire Line||Highland Dr|
Newport Beach includes ZIP codes:
92657, 92658, 92659, 92660, 92661, 92662, 92663.