Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Villa Park, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Villa Park is a hidden gem in the midst of densely packed cities in southern California. Sitting in stark contrast with the neighbors, it has the lowest number of residents and one of the most family-centered environments. If you need any help when shipping cars to or from Villa Park, look no further than to A-1 Auto Transport.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Villa Park to San Jose||$373||373 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Villa Park to Tuscon||$465||465 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Seattle to Villa Park||$700||1168 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Portland to Villa Park||$747||996 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Villa Park to Kansas City||$965||1609 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Miami to Villa Park||$1085||2713 miles||7 – 9 days|
|New York to Villa Park||$1115||2789 miles||7 – 9 days|
|New Orleans to Villa Park||$1124||1874 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Villa Park
As one of the largest car shippers in the region, we have solutions covering all parts of the city and every state in the U.S.
Transport services offered in Villa Park
Door-to-door shipping: As the name suggests, is the right option when you need to have the vehicle delivered to a specific address.
Terminal-to-terminal shipping: We will agree on a convenient transportation depot in California for the pick-up or drop-off.
Open-air transport: It helps us in cutting down our expense by allowing more vehicles to travel on the same trip. We have trucks that can carry 8-10 cars and once, which leads to quick deliveries at the most affordable rates.
Enclosed shipping: It offers the best protection when shipping cars to or from Villa Park. Covered transport shields the vehicles from dust, road debris, and inclement weather. Our trucks include other special features like air compressed suspension systems and hydraulic lifts, which allow for smooth riding and handling.
Containerized transport: It offers extra protection from possible damage during the handling and transit process. A 20-foot container offers enough room for the vehicle and personal cargo. A 40-foot container can transport more than one car, which can bring down the cost to ship.
Roll-on/roll-off (RoRo): It is a term used for wheeled cargo that gets driven on or off the ship when loading and unloading. We use specialized vessels that can transport a staggering number of vehicles on the same trip. A few of them can handle up to 6000 cars in one voyage.
Crate Transport: Crates built to fit a motorcycle’s dimensions help to secure it from external harm during the shipping process.
Airfreight: Sending your vehicle by plane is a highly expensive affair, and is only practical when you need to move a precious car in the shortest time possible.
Types of cars that we ship
- Vans, trucks, and SUVs
- Ordinary sedans and station wagons
- ATVs, golf carts, jet skis, and snowmobiles
- Luxury cars, classics, and collectibles
- Superbikesand vintage bikes
- Farm, industrial, and project equipment
You can learn more by visiting the services page on the A-1 Auto Transport website.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
How to prepare a car for shipping
- Try to leave the vehicle in working shape so that you can have a smooth transition without running extra charges. Send it for repair to fix any fluid leaks and other mechanical problems. Top off the engine oil, coolant, and transmission fluid. Check the tire pressure and make sure that you have a fully charged battery.
- Avoid placing household and personal items inside the vehicle. The FMCSA restricts car shippers from moving such cargo. Remove all the aftermarket accessories such as GPS, stereo systems, and everything else that does not get insurance protection while in transit.
- Wash the vehicle so that you can run a correct inspection process. Walk around it and record every chip, dent, or scratch on the body. You can use a camera to take close-up shots of the damage. Date all the records and make sure that you share them with the transporter.
- Avoid fuelling up the car a few days to the pick-up date, unless when necessary. We recommend that you keep about 1/4 of gas in the tank, which will allow us to drive the vehicle when loading and unloading. Levels above that can only increase the safety risks.
- Remove or secure the loose parts on the exterior. If you have custom fittings such as spoilers and ground effects, make sure that you get them taken out. Retract/remove the antenna and fold in the side-view mirrors.
- Deactivate the toll tags, disable the alarm system, and get a spare set of keys for the truck driver.
Complete peace of mind forms one of the common reasons that make people opt for professional vehicle transportation when moving. A-1 Auto Transport promises an unrivalled experience if you get us to help you when shipping cars to or from Villa Park. We have more than 20 years of experience in the industry. Our attitude towards everything that we do revolves around constant communication, efficiency, and partnership.
Get free shipping quotes!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.