Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Chowchilla, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Chowchilla Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Chowchilla is few hours from San Francisco and Los Angeles. The city offers a unique small town living environment in the middle of California. There are massive opportunities in business with the available industries ranging from agriculture, manufacturing, retail, and tourism. A-1 Auto Transport offers the most affordable and reliable solutions for shipping cars to or from Chowchilla.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Los Angeles to Chowchilla||$257||257 miles||2-4 days|
|Las Vegas to Chowchilla||$432||432 miles||2-4 days|
|Salt Lake City to Chowchilla||$583||778 miles||3-5 days|
|Chowchilla to Seattle||$663||884 miles||3-5 days|
|Chowchilla to Colorado Springs||$746||1244 miles||4-6 days|
|Minneapolis to Chowchilla||$1009||2019 miles||6-8 days|
|Chowchilla to Washington, D.C.||$1132||2830 miles||7-9 days|
|Chowchilla to New York||$1178||2945 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Chowchilla
You can come through the airport and find your car waiting for you at the terminal. We can also deliver it to any part of the city. A-1 Auto Transport has networks extending throughout all the 50 states in the U.S.
Transport services offered in Chowchilla
Before you ship your car domestically, you need to decide between the open-air and enclosed shipping options.
- Our open trucks will give you low-cost transportation using the best safety standards possible. We have trailers that can load up to a dozen vehicles at once, depending on their sizes.
- When you choose to ship your high-end vehicle with A-1 Auto Transport, you get direct contact with the team responsible for the delivery. We have a self-managed fleet of enclosed trailers that help us to take control of the entire process. Your car will get a protective shield from the external environment on top of other features that enhance handling and safety during transportation.
Just as you might need to secure your vehicle from the elements when shipping domestically, you will need similar safety measures on international moves. Containers protect your high-end and precious sets of wheels from potential damagewhile in transit. The roll-on/roll-off (RoRo) transport model is the perfect low-budget international shipping solution. The vehicle becomes easy to load and unload when it runs properly. Terminal facilities offer a convenient storage and collection point for vehicle owners and transporters. If you plan to use this option when shipping cars to or from Chowchilla, we will agree on the nearest drop-off/pick-up depots in your state. There is no point in putting many safety measures when transporting a high-end vehicle only to leave it exposed for days at a shipping terminal. You can pay for the door-to-door option and have it sent directly to your home.
Cars that we ship
We have transport services for all kinds of automobiles. We can easily handle your boats, golf carts, motorcycles, SUVs, classics, trucks, earthmovers, and farm equipment.
How to prepare the car for shipping
Taking time to keep the vehicle ready for transportation helps to cut back on delays and other possible risks. A few steps will see you shipping your car like a seasoned professional. Prepare a written record of the pre-existing damage on the vehicle in the following steps:
- Thoroughly clean the car.
- Walk around it as you note down the chips, dents, scratches, and other damage to the body. Use a camera to take photographs of the car from all sides.
- Keep all the records dated and make sure that they appear on the transporter’s official report during pick-up.
Federal authorities restrict auto-shipping companies from moving vehicles packed with personal items. Going against the rules might lead to heavy fines and penalties. Removing the items helps to secure them as well since the transporter’s insurance does not cover for them. Run down the gas to about 1/4 of the tank to save on weight and cut down the safety risks. Keep the vehicle in good running shape using the following guidelines.
- Check to make sure that the battery sits properly in place and has a full charge.
- Keep the tires properly inflated.
- Check for fluid leaks and mechanical problems and have them fixed or let the transporter know in advance.
- Top off the fluid levels and disable the alarm system.
Try to keep the vehicle in the original factory setting by removing custom accessories like roof racks, spoilers, fog lights, and antennas. Secure everything that you cannot remove and fold in the side-view mirrors. If you have a convertible, make sure that you secure the top to keep water, air, and moisture from getting into the vehicle. Prepare a spare set of keys to the car for the truck driver, who will need them to drive it when loading and unloading as well as opening it up for inspection.
About A-1 Auto Transport
We are one of the biggest automobile transportation companies in the region. Our more than two decades of experience leave no doubt as to why we are the best when it comes to shipping cars to or from Chowchilla.
Get free quotes!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.