Safe And Reliable Bell Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Bell, a city in the suburban area of California, is among the most preferred areas to relocate to. Bell has that calm and subtle atmosphere, ideal for folks raising families. Social amenities like affordable healthcare, schooling and recreational facilities add to the appeal of the city. Additionally, the Bell Center of Commerce is a high-grossing center for businesspersons. On the other hand, guests visiting Bell get to enjoy her finest recreational attractions, including camping, picnicking, hiking and rock climbing. Downtown Bell has a movie theatre, a Broadway show theatre, antique shops and local pubs. Most residents rely on their personal cars for transportation. Should they be faced with the need for professional car shipping, they trust none other than A-1 Auto Transport. We have over 25 years of experience, making us the most qualified for shipping cars to or from Bell.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Las Vegas to Bell||$271||271 miles||2-4 days|
|San Diego to Bell||$332||332 miles||2-4 days|
|Denver to Bell||$610||1017 miles||4-6 days|
|Bell to San Antonio||$811||1352 miles||4-6 days|
|Bell to Kansas City||$970||1618 miles||5-7 days|
|Nashville to Bell||$1002||2005 miles||6-8 days|
|Bell to Washington, D.C.||$1067||2669 miles||7-9 days|
|Bell to New York||$1116||2790 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within Bell
A-1 Auto Transport offers car shipping services across all 50 states, but from a focused perspective. We invest time and resources in getting familiar with the profile of the region we serve. We get to know the specific car shipping services needed most, guided by the most practiced socio-economic activities in Bell. We then get to know the location of all communities in Bell and the roads leading to them. With this information, we are able to provide timely deliveries across every location when shipping cars to or from Bell.
Auto transport services we provide
- Door to door delivery: Some carrier firms make the client drive the car to a certain terminal where they can pick it up from for transportation. They then deliver the car to a terminal and ask the client to fetch it. While this is perfectly normal, door to door service is a modern and more convenient alternative. All we require is the two involved locations. We take the initiative of picking the car from its location and seamlessly delivering it to the destination address. There is no limit to the scope of this service, making it particularly advantageous during long distance car shipping. Additionally, door to door delivery minimizes the confusion that comes with coordinating between two carrier firms as one driver oversees the entire shipping process.
- High-end car shipping: Luxury cars, sports cars and classic cars are collectively known as high-end due to their high cost of acquisition. A-1 Auto Transport is experienced in shipping both American and foreign high-end vehicles. Domestically, we offer enclosed carrier services. Enclosed carriers have an intermodal container that protects the cars against external hazards like pebbles and twigs. Internationally, clients have the option of air freight services and ocean freight services where they can choose between containerized and Ro-Ro high-end car shipping. Air freight shipping, though expensive, is the fastest and safest means of shipping high-end cars.
Types of cars we ship
We transport trucks, vans, sedans, SUVs, electric cars, motorcycles, hybrid cars, alternative fuel cars, inoperable cars, high-end cars, RVs & motorhomes as well as heavy equipment like tractors.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Run a car maintenance check: Look for any fluid leaks and thereafter, fill the fluids to their required levels. Also, ensure all tires are properly inflated and the car battery is charged if need be.
- Wash the car: A clean car reveals more details about its true shade and pre-existing damage if any. This is important for filing a car hauler’s inspection report.
- Remove all personal belongings: The in-transit insurance policy only covers the car. Aftermarket installations such as GPS navigation systems, DVD players and external speakers are not valid for compensation in the event of damage or loss. Remove these as well as any household items in the car.
- Drain the gas tank: We advise clients to have the car shipped with about a quarter-full tank of gas. This is enough to cover the loading and offloading. In contrast, a full tank of gas would make the car heavier, which leads to a higher shipping fee.
- Take photos: Taking clear photos of every side of the car leaves you with a reliable record of the car’s condition prior to shipping. You can compare these with the findings of the car hauler’s inspection report.
Why opt for A-1 Auto Transport services?
Experience is proof of acquired resources and expertise. A-1 Auto Transport has more than 25 years of it. We know the ins and outs of the industry better than any other carrier firm.
Reach out to us on any of our contact lines and place your order for shipping cars to or from Bell today!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com