Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Orland, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Sitting on the northern Sacramento Valley is the small-town city of Orland. Agricultural practices are the major economic activity in Orland. Residents enjoy the subtle atmosphere and perks of living in a small town, which includes affordable cost of living and a slow-paced lifestyle. Orland also makes a great dwelling place in California. The parks offer ball fields, a disc golf course, a playground and a community swimming pool. If you are a guest visiting Orland, 718 Fourth Street treats you to antique shops, fortune tellers and floral shops. Additionally, Orland makes the perfect bedroom city for guests visiting the popular Black Butte Lake, as it only takes an 8-mile drive to get to the attraction site. A-1 Auto Transport is the carrier firm to choose when shipping cars to or from Orland.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Orland to San Francisco||$156||156 miles||1 – 2 days|
|Orland to Las Vegas||$498||664 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Phoenix to Orland||$642||856 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Atlanta to Orland||$1027||2568 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Orland to Kansas City||$1062||1770 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Orland to New York||$1150||2877 miles||7 – 9 days|
|New Orleans to Orland||$1188||2377 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Miami to Orland||$1186||3216 miles||7 – 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover within Orland
A-1 Auto Transport has a track record of making timely deliveries across all locations when shipping cars to or from Orland. We are familiar with the city profile of Orland as well as the roads leading to the different streets and neighborhoods. Among the areas we serve are the environs around Benson Drive, Walker street, 1st street, 2nd street, 3rd street, 4th street, 5thstreet, 6th street, 7th street, 8th street, Mill street, Yolo street, Woodward Avenue, Mello Way, Bryant Street and Roosevelt Avenue among others.
Auto transport services we provide
- Heavy equipment shipping: A-1 Auto Transport has the capacity to offer heavy equipment shipping services. Farmers in Orland get to enjoy professional transportation services for their agricultural equipment like tractors, backhoes and combine harvesters. Such heavy tonnage autos are best shipped using Mack Trucks. Additionally, a heavy freight insurance policy covers every equipment in transit. We guarantee compensation in the event of any damage. Contractors in Orland also enjoy affordable shipping for their engineering and construction equipment which include bulldozers, excavators, concrete mixers, truck loaders, cranes, turbines and hydraulic forklifts among others.
- Military and Armed Forces services: Orland has deep military roots since the World War II. Several veterans still live in the rural city. A-1 Auto Transport likes to show support to our troop members by offering what we know how best; shipping cars. We offer discounted shipping for privately owned vehicles registered under a personnel of the Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, Special Forces or the Coast Guard. We guarantee privacy and confidentiality for any military car shipping job we provide. Should a client wish, we also have the capacity of shipping vehicles internationally. Take a look at what our previous military clients have to say about our services.
Types of cars we ship
A-1 Auto Transport offers a comprehensive service mix tailored to the profile of the different types of cars we ship. These include sedans, SUVs, electric cars, high-end cars, motorcycles, ATVs, motorhomes, hybrid cars, trucks, vans, salvaged cars, inoperable cars, jet skis and heavy equipment.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Mind the gas: Shipping a car with a full tank of gas is ill-advised as gas adds to the total weight of the car. The weightier the car, the higher the price for shipping it. We advise clients to ship the cars with about a quarter-full tank of gas. This is enough to cover the loading and offloading of the car as well as the distance to the nearest gas station.
- Run a car maintenance check: Fill up all fluids to their recommended levels after ensuring there are no leaks. Also have the car battery charged and all tires properly inflated. This is done to ensure the driver is not inconvenienced due to mechanical issues.
- Remove all personal items: The department of transportation mandates that no carrier should ship a car with household goods in them. These include groceries, appliances, electronics and general shopping items. Also ensure you remove any aftermarket installations like GPS navigation systems, DVD players and external speakers to save them from damage or loss.
- Wash the car: The accuracy of a car hauler’s inspection report depends on how clean the car is. The report details the car’s condition before shipping, including all pre-existing damages. Some of the minute details might get obscured if the car is dirty, rendering the report unreliable.
Why choose us?
A-1 Auto Transport’s systems are secured by VeriSign, which protects all communication with clients using end-to-end encryption. We guarantee privacy and confidentiality.
We offer free quoting!
A-1 Auto Transport’s free online quoting service will provide you with a reliable estimate of how much it will cost when shipping cars to or from Orland. Choose us for such convenience!