Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Yucca Valley, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Yucca Valley sits on a desert landscape dotted by many hills, canyons, and other attractive natural features. It may take you a great deal of wandering around before you see all the attractions in the town as well as the nearby places in California. An RV or privately owned vehicle comes in as a perfect solution to your mobility problems. Shipping cars to or from Yucca Valley is one of the specialties offered by A-1 Auto Transport.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Yucca Valley to Los Angeles||$120||120 miles||1 – 2 days|
|Yucca Valley to Phoenix||$293||293 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Salt Lake City to Yucca Valley||$468||624 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Yucca Valley to Albuquerque||$513||684 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Dallas to Yucca Valley||$814||1357 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Yucca Valley to Atlanta||$1035||2071 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Miami Beach to Yucca Valley||$1062||2656 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Yucca Valley to New York||$1069||2674 miles||7 – 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Yucca Valley
Our reach goes beyond all sections of the town to include the adjacent regions, the rest of California, and every state in the U.S.
Our transport services in Yucca Valley
- We have open trailers that can handle 8-10 cars on a trip. We use them to give affordable transport solutions from the furthest corners of the country.
- You can save on the cost to ship when you opt for open-air and terminal shipping options. We will send our multi-car car trailer to collect or deliver your vehicle at the nearest transportation depot in California.
- Enclosed shipping protects your vehicles from exposure to the elements. Our trucks will make sure that your highly prized classic or luxury reaches the final point without a single scratch. The trailers can make room for cars with a low ground clearance by adjusting the hydraulic lift gates.
- You can settle for added safety and convenience by option for the door-to-door Our representative will collect the vehicle from any point that you send us and deliver it to your home or office.
- The air transport option guarantees the quickest deliveries for special events and high-profile relocations.
- The roll-on/roll-off standard offers the most affordable international shipping option. You need to keep the vehicle in running shape so that we can easily load/unload it on the transport vessel.
- Containerized transport helps to secure high-end classic and luxury cars as they sail across the sea. You may choose from a dedicated or shared option depending on your needs and budget.
- We have a towing service that runs round the clock to help you when your vehicle stalls along the highway.
Types of cars that we ship
We have what it takes to serve all of your needs when shipping cars to or from Yucca Valley. Some of the commonly shipped vehicles include:
- Classic and antique cars
- Luxury vehicles
- Boats and yachts
- ATVs and RVs
- Electric cars
- Freight goods
- Farm machinery
- Golf carts
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
How to prepare a car for shipping
Most transit insurance policies do not protect aftermarket accessories like DVD players, GPS, spoilers, roof racks, and bull bars. Remove them and make special arrangements to transport them separately.
You need to alert the transport company if you have a non-op vehicle. The following maintenance checks may give you a smooth process.
- Do not leave an empty gas tank. Leave about 1/4 of fuel in the tank, which allows the truck driver to start and run the vehicle where necessary.
- Check the engine oil, coolant, and transmission fluid. Top off the insufficient levels.
- Keep the battery on a full charge and make sure that you have well-inflated tires.
- Look out for mechanical problems and keep the truck driver in the know. Try to get them fixed where possible.
Give your vehicle a thorough wash. It will help to expose the hidden cosmetic damage on the body. Prepare an inspection report by recording all the chips, dents, scratches and discolorations on the car. Use a camera to take close-up shots of the imperfections. Date your records and get them acknowledged on the Bill of Lading.
Remove the EZ-passes, deactivate the toll tags, and disable the alarm system. Note down the odometer reading as you hand over the vehicle. Prepare a spare set of keys that you will hand over to the truck driver.
About the company
A-1 Auto Transport is one of the largest car shippers in the U.S. All our services fall within state and federal regulations. When it comes to shipping cars to or from Yucca Valley, only a handful of companies can match the service variety that we offer. Some of the benefits that set us apart from our competitors include:
- A comprehensive transit insurance cover and GPS tracking at no extra charge
- Over 20 years of domestic and international shipping experience
- Using modern technology and equipment in all of our services
- Great customer service
Get free shipping quotes!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.