Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Redlands, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe & Reliable Redlands Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Whether you need a vehicle shipped because you’re moving, going on vacation, or just found that car you’ve always been looking for online, this guide will help you find an affordable, experienced company to move your car. In the first section, you’ll find explanations of the process of shipping a vehicle and what options are available–not to mention, how to save some money a long the way! If you have questions not addressed here, we encourage readers to contact us at the number at the top of the page.
Learn more about car shipping to California.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Redlands to Las Vegas||$235||235 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Redlands to Sacramento||$446||446 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Denver to Redlands||$735||981 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Redlands to Kansas City||$949||1582 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Redlands to Columbus||$1090||2181 miles||6 – 8 days|
|New Orleans to Redlands||$1098||1831 miles||5 – 7 days|
|New York to Redlands||$1104||2762 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Redlands to Detroit||$1123||2246 miles||6 – 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Redlands Vehicle Transport Companies
- Finding A Reliable Carrier – You’ll find there are quite a few companies out there offering competing services when it comes to auto transport. So how do you determine a good carrier from a bad one? The first thing you should look for is experience, especially if you need a specialized service like moving a boat, RV, or oversized vehicle. That’s not to say that every good car carrier needs to have 30 years of experience behind them, it’s just a good indicator of their knowledge about moving a particular type of vehicle or shipping to a particular area. One of the best ways to make sure you make an informed decision is by contacting several companies before committing to one. This way, you can compare prices and services, which will give you an indication of the general price range, as well as which companies will work best for you.
Buying a new car, either online or at a dealership? Make sure you follow these 8 steps from Edmunds to make sure you have your bases covered.
- Shipping Options – Standard auto transport within the continental U.S. is done on a transport carrier, which is a large truck designed to haul vehicles. For most international shipping and overseas locations, boats and containers are used for shipping, though air freight is an option if a much more expensive one. There are several types of carriers for different types of vehicles, but the two most common are open and enclosed carriers. Open carriers sometimes referred to as open-air carriers, transport several vehicles at once on a trailer designed to haul multiple cars. Open carriers are most cost effective because of the ability to move more cars at once. Enclosed carriers cost more, but they offer the added protection of providing a completely enclosed and protected method of delivery.
- Delivery Options – You also have options when it comes to how the vehicle is delivered. The most affordable method is to have the car shipped to and from a delivery terminal. While this does require you to drive the vehicle to the drop off the terminal and retrieve it from the delivery terminal, the savings can be considerable when compared to having a car delivered to a specific address or location. Door-to-door shipping is considered a premium service and does carry a higher cost, but provides the ultimate in convenience and security from point A to point B. If you are shipping an expensive, exotic, luxury, classic, vintage, or one-of-a-kind vehicle, it’s recommended that you consider an enclosed carrier due to the higher value. Enclosed carriers can more easily accommodate delivery to a specific location since they are typically smaller trucks that are better able to handle the tighter turns of city streets.
To learn more about local businesses in Redlands and the services they offer, visit the city’s official website.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Redlands Auto Transport Companies Directory
Covey Auto Express
An experienced auto shipper with an excellent safety record, Covey Auto Express has more than 25 years of industry experience. They are also capable of moving RVs and heavy machinery.
5960 Acorn Street, Riverside, CA 92504
Brunette’s Auto Transport
A local company owned by a U.S. Army Veteran, Brunette’s Auto Transport specializes in shipping vehicles in the southwestern U.S. Brunette’s has been in business since 1999.
11282 58th Street, Mira Loma, CA 91752
Awesome Auto Transporters Inc.
Awesome Auto Transporters offers door to door shipping with both open and enclosed trailers. They provide daily updates for all auto shipments and offer a $50 rebate for customers who offer a review of their services.
9440 Olema Street, Temple City, CA 91780
Redlands includes ZIP codes:
92373, 92374, 92375.