San Clemente is a small unique town located in southern California, in Orange County. It is known for its pristine beaches, and mountain views. Unlike its neighbors, Los Angeles and San Diego, the city of San Clemente maintains its small city charm and has a strict Spanish Colonial Style architecture that has to be adhered to. The city is littered with buildings with red tile roofs, white exterior, and black doors. This has earned it the title 'Spanish Village by the sea.' The planning is so strict that you have to submit your drawings to a board for approval before embarking on building any structure. You can enjoy surfing the waves, swimming, basking along the coastline, taking walks on the pier and many more fun-filled activities.
If you are looking for an auto shipping company to help you in shipping cars to or from San Clemente, then partner with A-1 Auto Transport. We are one of the world's biggest auto shippers. We are based in the United States but we have shipping routes that span to major cities across the globe. Your shipment is in safe hands and is insured for full value compensation should anything happen to it.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|San Clemente to Phoenix||$379||379 miles||2 - 4 days|
|San Clemente to San Francisco||$443||443 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Salt Lake City to San Clemente||$529||706 miles||3 - 5 days|
|San Clemente to Portland||$614||1024 miles||4 - 6 days|
|San Clemente to Kansas City||$981||1636 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Atlanta to San Clemente||$1095||2190 miles||6 - 8 days|
|San Clemente to New York||$1126||2815 miles||7 - 9 days|
|San Clemente to Jacksonville||$1196||2392 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from San Clemente
The area is made up of 18.7 square miles of land making it easy for us to access any area that you may want your shipment sent to. The main route we use when shipping cars to or from San Clemente is Interstate 5 which runs through the entire city, connecting it to other Californian cities.
The other areas around San Clemente that we also ship to include Dana Point, San Juan Capistrano, Laguna Niguel, Mission Viejo, Laguna Beach, Laguna Hills, Laguna Woods, Aliso Viejo, Rancho Santa Margarita, Lake Forest, Irvine, Oceanside, Fallbrook, Wildomar, Newport Beach.
Some of our services include:
- Heavy equipment shipping. You shouldn't leave the handling of these types of equipment to amateurs. You should ensure that your shipping partner has the requisite equipment, expertise, and experience to ship these bulky items. Their bulky nature makes it difficult to maneuver with them over tight spaces and also makes them prone to causing accidents. We have an infrastructure of equipment in place just to handle them. We will ensure they are safe and are delivered on-time.
- Freight shipping. This involves shipping a multitude of items that are not covered under our other services. Under this service, we offer warehousing and storage facilities, refrigerated freight shipping, full or half full truckload and many more. Some of the items that we ship include construction and mining equipment and supplies, turbines, engines etc.
- Interstate car towing. You can now have your vehicle transported from one state to the other without having to drive it. By shipping it, it is protected from accruing road damage and logging on hundreds of unnecessary miles.
- Shipping for college students and faculty. Are you a student who has just been accepted to a school thousands of miles away and you would like to carry your car with you when you enroll? Are you a school head/faculty that would like to transport school equipment or vehicles, you can save some money by taking advantage of our discount policy.
Vehicles that we have shipped
There's no vehicle that we have turned away for not having the capacity to ship. We have shipped a large number of them which include:
- Recreational vehicles and motorhomes
- Boats and yachts
- Non-operational cars
- Electric vehicles
- Golf carts
How to prepare your vehicle for shipping
When shipping your vehicle, you need to:
- Remove any personal items and aftermarket installations.
- Clean and take photos of damaged areas which will serve as evidence should a dispute arise.
- Only leave about a quarter-full gas tank in the car to reduce the weight.
- Ensure that your vehicle is serviced by a qualified mechanic.
- Remove any parking passes and toll tags to prevent being charged as your vehicle is shipped past toll stations.
- Make extra copies of your car keys.
- Deactivate your alarm system.
Why ship with us?
We provide you with information about your shipment's whereabouts using our real-time satellite tracking system. Our services are efficient, dependable, and affordable. Ship with us and enjoy the benefits of partnering with a world leader.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.