Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Hidden Hills, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Hidden Hills Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Hidden Hills is the epitome of prestigious living. The entire city is treated as a gated community and home to many celebrity A and B-listers. Located on the Simi Hills Transverse Range just near Santa Monica Mountains, Hidden Hills is a naturally beautiful city. It has a well-developed ecosystem which promises different amenities for all lifestyles. No public bus service operates here and getting by in the region requires your private car. Residents entrust A-1 Auto Transport with all car shipping jobs as we have the experience and resources to offer the best carrier services when shipping cars to or from Hidden Hills. Additionally, we are a BBB accredited firm. Our services are 5-star rated, guaranteeing clients the best quality of services in California.
Areas we cover within Hidden Hills
A-1 Auto Transport offers deluxe services tailored to individual clients. We use information about the client’s needs, budget and the type of car to tailor the car shipping experience. We also tailor the car shipping experience to the client’s locale. We source information about the profile of the client’s location, which includes the road network serving the region as well as the location of possible terminal points in the region. With such information, we are able to provide quality services across every location when shipping cars to or from Hidden Hills. We also stretch our scope of service to the neighboring cities including Calabasas.
Auto transport services we provide
- High-end car shipping: Having been in the car shipping business for the last 25 years, we have perfected the art of car shipping. Should you own a high-end car, we have the resources to ship it for you. We ship both American and foreign high-end vehicles, including Lamborghini, Rolls Royce, Ferrari, Maybach, Range Rover, Koenigsegg, Pagani, Alpha Romeo, Mercedes and Aston Martins among others. We have a fleet of enclosed carriers reserved for high-end car shipping. Such carriers come with an intermodal container which envelops the car. It provides extra protection against external hazards as well as privacy from prying eyes. Read more on this service here.
- Door to door services: Convenience is the aim of door to door services. We rely on GPS navigation when picking the car from its location and shipping it seamlessly to the requested address. This is particularly important when shipping a car from out of state, as you don’t need to travel there to facilitate the shipping.
Types of cars we ship
A-1 Auto Transport’s service mix is tailored to the different profiles of cars we ship. Clients enjoy car shipping services specifically tailored for sedans, SUVs, trucks, high-end cars, Jet Skis, motorcycles, vans, ATVs, RVs & motorhomes as well as boats and yachts!
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Remove all personal belongings: All carrier firms are instructed by the department of transportation to ensure all personal items are removed from the car before shipping. These include clothing, appliances, groceries, electronics, appliances and general shopping items. Additionally, remove any aftermarket installations including GPS navigation systems, DVD players and external speakers. These are not covered against loss or damage.
- Run a car maintenance check: Ensure there are no fluid leaks and thereafter, fill the fluids up to their recommended levels. Also check that the tires are sufficiently inflated and that the car battery is in good condition. This is done to minimize the chances of the car running into mechanical issues during transportation.
- Mind the gas tank: Shipping a car with a full tank of gas is ill-advised. This makes the car weightier, which results to a higher shipping fee. Since cars do not move a lot during shipping, a quarter-full tank of gas will suffice.
- Wash the car: The driver will have to perform a car hauler’s inspection and from it, draft a report stating the car’s condition. This includes the true shade of the paintjob and any pre-existing damages. Such details may be obscured by dirt, rendering the report unreliable.
- Take pictures: Taking pictures of all sides of the car leaves you with a record of the car’s condition before shipping. You can later compare these with the car hauler’s inspection report to ensure there are no damages.
Why opt for our services?
A-1 Auto Transport offers both domestic and international car shipping services, making us the go-to firm for all kinds of car shipping services.