Safe And Reliable Desert Hot Springs Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Also known as 'DHS' or 'Spa capital of the world,' the city of Desert Hot Springs is situated on one of the biggest hot mineral water aquifers. It is located in Riverside County California, with a picturesque view of the Coachella Valley. Bask in the numerous natural healing spas that fill up this area. The city is minutes away from an international airport, and places where you can take part in golf, dine in 5-star world-renowned restaurants, attend major sporting events and view various species of world animals in the neighboring Big Morongo Canyon Preserve. The city's economy is mainly driven by tourism but it has also grown in renewable energy. It is home to many windmill farms and solar energy harvesting projects.
If you are interested in visiting the area and you intend to use your own vehicle, get in touch with us. A-1 Auto Transport is one of the biggest shipping companies based in the United States. We have been shipping cars to or from Desert Hot Springs and other cities across the world for over a quarter a century. We have always maintained strict work ethics that have enabled us to deliver the customers' shipments safely and on time. Ship with us and enjoy free insurance and satellite tracking on every order.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|San Jose to Desert Hot Springs||$447||447 miles||2-4 days|
|Desert Hot Springs to Salt Lake City||$483||644 miles||3-5 days|
|Dallas to Desert Hot Springs||$801||1335 miles||4-6 days|
|Omaha to Desert Hot Springs||$904||1508 miles||5-7 days|
|Desert Hot Springs to Washington, D.C.||$1027||2569 miles||7-9 days|
|Desert Hot Springs to New York||$1070||2677 miles||7-9 days|
|New Orleans to Desert Hot Springs||$1075||1793 miles||5-7 days|
|Desert Hot Springs to Tampa||$1212||2425 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Desert Hot Springs
Shipping cars to or from Desert Hot Springs is fast and easy if you do it with A-1 Auto Transport. There's literally no location in the 23.6 square miles we cannot ship to. We are always working on improving our services and expanding our reach to unexplored regions. We are now able to ship to some of the surrounding cities, towns, and suburbs that include Palm Springs, Yucca Valley, Cathedral City, Rancho Mirage, Palm Desert, Banning, La Quinta, Indio, Coachella, Beaumont, Twentynine Palms, San Jacinto, East Hemet, Big Bear Lake, and Hemet.
At A-1 Auto Transport, we provide one of the most comprehensive service portfolios in the industry. There are many shipping modes to choose from, enough varieties for the different customer tastes and preferences. Some of them include:
- Door to door shipping. This is one of the most convenient services we have. The client doesn't need to drop off and pick-up his vehicle from a shipping port or terminal. Your vehicle is picked up straight from your doorstep and delivered to its intended destination. One of its main advantages is that only one person handles your shipment from pick-up to delivery.
- Terminal to terminal transport. Unlike the door to door service, the client has to drop off his vehicle at the shipping terminal and pick it up when it arrives at the destination terminal. The major upside to this service is that it is more affordable.
- Interstate car towing
- Enclosed/covered shipping
- Freight shipping
- Shipping for the military
- Shipping for snowbirds
- Shipping heavy equipment
Types of vehicles we ship
Vehicles come in different shapes and sizes. Being able to cater to all the varying designs is quite a difficult task to master unless you have the necessary equipment. At A-1 Auto Transport, we have purchased state-of-the-art equipment that allows us to be flexible on what we can haul. Some of the vehicles that we have shipped over the years include:
- Sports cars such as Lamborghinis and Ferraris
- Sports utility vehicles
- Golf carts, go-carts, and other miniature vehicles
- Excavators, dredgers, rollers etc
- Electric vehicles
Preparing your car for the shipping process
Here are a few things that you need to do to ensure your car is ready for the shipping process:
- Thoroughly clean your vehicle and note down any damages. Taking pictures is a good way of noting them down because it offers clear evidence should the need arise.
- Take out all your personal items from your car.
- Leave about a quarter tank of gas in the vehicle.
- Take your vehicle to be serviced by a qualified mechanic.
- Deactivate any toll tags and parking passes.
- Make extra copies of your car keys.
- Disable your alarm.
Why ship with us?
We guarantee the safety of your vehicle. Our staff is prepared to work overtime just to ensure that your vehicle reaches its destination in the agreed time frame. Ship with us and experience the best services that money can buy.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.