Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Patterson, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
A large part of Patterson lies between the Interstate 5 and Highway 33, which runs through the eastern parts of the city. The town limits are home to some of the largest apricot farms that you can find in California, topped off with an annual festival to celebrate the fruit. Whether you need to move farm equipment or an ordinary vehicle, come to A-1 Auto Transport for the best solutions. We have the safest and most reliable service for shipping cars to or from Patterson.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Patterson to San Diego||$418||418 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Patterson to Portland||$498||665 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Helena to Patterson||$642||1071 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Denver to Patterson||$739||1232 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Patterson to Houston||$1107||1845 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Patterson||$1127||2819 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Philadelphia to Patterson||$1150||2877 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Patterson to Miami||$1212||3031 miles||7 – 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Patterson
We can send or collect your vehicle in any part of the city. Our presence cuts across all states in the U.S. and every major destination around the world.
Transport services offered in Patterson
You might find yourself running confused at some point while trying to figure out how to move your vehicle. Here are some of the solutions offered:
- Manufacturers, dealerships, and other low-budget shippers prefer using the open-air standard because of the relatively low costs. We have flatbed trucks to help you with simple moves across the state and multi-car trailers for safe and cost-effective long hauls through the country.
- High-end cars and rare classics might need extra protection during the transit process. Leaving them exposed to the elements might lead to expensive repairs as a result of cosmetic damage. Enclosed shipping offers the most secure solution, which includes a shield from the elements and the best handling equipment.
- You can choose from any of our collection and delivery options depending on your needs. We have a wide network of terminal points across the state, where you can drop off or collect the car. We can also fetch and deliver to your residence using the door-to-door shipping option.
- Planning to send a vehicle overseas comes with many challenges, such as how to deal with laws and regulations that vary from country to country. Our team of experienced professionals will help you to navigate every detail involved. We have different transport solutions, which include the roll-on/roll-off (RoRo) standard, containerized transport, and plane transport.
Types of vehicles that we ship
A-1 Auto Transport works at more than just shipping cars to or from Patterson. We have solutions covering all kinds of wheeled and non-wheeled automobiles including:
- Boats and yachts
- Trucks and vans
- RVs and motorhomes
- Farm machinery
- Industrial and project cargo
- Luxury and vintage cars
- ATVs and motorcycles
- Cranes and earthmovers
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
How to prepare a car for shipping
Before you consider keeping the vehicle ready for transportation, make sure that you take some time to find a legitimate transport company. Check their license records at the FMCSA, look for customer reviews, and ask for evidence of their insurance coverage. The following steps will help you to have a smooth process:
- Extra fees and equipment will apply when you want to move a non-running Take it for mechanical repair, topping off the fluids, inflating the tires, and charging the battery.
- Wash the car so that it becomes easy to check for dents, scratches, and other imperfections during the inspection. Use a camera to take dated photographs of the cosmetic damage and make sure that the records form part of the report on the Bill of Lading.
- Do not leave personal items, household goods, and other valuables in the vehicle. The rule also applies to custom accessories live CD and DVD players, GPS, stereo system, radio faceplate, and radar detectors. The insurance cover does not give protection for losses or damage caused by these items.
- Run down the gas to about 1/4 of the tank. The transporter might get into trouble with the truck’s weight at the checkpoints if you leave too much fuel. Do not leave it empty because it will complicate the handling process and increase your charges.
- Secure any loose parts on the exterior, remove the custom installations, and let the transport company know if you have any additions that change the original dimensions of the vehicle.
- Deactivate the toll tags, disable the alarm system, and prepare a spare set of keys that you will hand over to the truck driver.
About the company
A-1 Auto Transport has one of the largest vehicle transportation networks in the country. We have everything needed for shipping cars to or from Patterson, form the best equipment to federal licenses. We have a strong reputation that you can prove by checking some of the feedback that we get from our customers.
Get free shipping quotes!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.