- Car Transport Lakewood Near Me
- Lakewood Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Using Lakewood Vehicle Transport Companies
- Special Discounts In Lakewood
- International Shipping To/From Lakewood
- Cheap Transportation Options In Lakewood
- Lakewood, Ca Auto Transport Company Directory
- Services And Information
- Ship Car To Another State
- Cost To Ship Car To Another State
- Interstate Towing
- Transport Car To Another State
- Lakewood Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- Lakewood Includes Zip Codes
Car Transport Lakewood Near Me
A-1 Auto Transport has been moving cars in Los Angeles County for more than 25 years. In that time, we’ve learned a thing or two about what customers are looking for from a car shipper. This guide is to help anyone that needs a vehicle delivered to or from Lakewood, California. If you have questions that are not addressed here, we encourage you to call us at the number at the top of the page.
Learn more about moving cars to California.
Lakewood Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From Lakewood||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Lakewood to San Francisco||$241||402 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Lakewood to Salt Lake City||$415||692 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Kansas City to Lakewood||$973||1621 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Indianapolis to Lakewood||$1243||2071 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Lakewood to Washington||$1603||2672 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Lakewood to Philadelphia||$1630||2717 miles||6 - 8 days|
|New York to Lakewood||$1676||2793 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Lakewood to New Orleans||$1135||1891 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Lakewood Vehicle Transport Companies
- The Car Shipping Process - If this is your first time shipping a vehicle, you probably have some basic questions about how it works. The first step is to gather the information you’ll need to get a cost estimate. This includes things like the type of vehicle, including make and model, the location and destination, the timeframe for delivery, and what type of transport options you choose. Armed with this information, you can contact companies to collect price quotes and compare them against one another to find the best option. Once you choose a company to move your vehicle, the carrier will meet you at the specified time and location to load it onto the carrier. After your vehicle is loaded and on the road, you just need to be available to pick it up when it arrives!
Want to know more about the different auto transport options and services that we have available in Lakewood? Click here to visit our information center and learn more about what we offer!
- Cost of Auto Transport - Cost is generally the biggest concern for customers since it can be expensive to ship a car, especially over a long distance or across the country. Part of the reason it’s recommended that you contact several auto shippers is so that you can get an understanding of the different services offered, as well as the price range. This is an important step and should not be overlooked! The price estimates you receive will vary from company to company and that’s a good thing: it allows you to spot the suspiciously low prices and find a good balance between cost-effectiveness and quality of service. Here are some recent price quotes for shipping a car in Lakewood, CA:
- Lakewood, CA to Dallas, TX - $845
- Lakewood, CA to Chicago, IL - $925
- Lakewood, CA to Boston, MA - $1,105
- Lakewood, CA to Miami, FL - $1,075
- Lakewood, CA to Seattle, WA - $875
Fuel costs, which are a factor of driving distance, are a major part of what goes into the cost of moving a vehicle. Use this driving distance calculator to determine how far your shipping distance is.
- Saving Money - Everyone likes to save money and there a number of ways you can minimize your costs when hiring a company to move your car. One of the easiest ways to do this is by choosing the most affordable method for moving a vehicle, which is open air terminal transport. Using an open air carrier, which can hold several cars, reduces the cost to the carrier, which in turn lowers the cost to you. Terminal transport just means the vehicle is delivered to a nearby shipping terminal, where you then pick up the vehicle. The other option, door-to-door transport, cuts out the need to pick up the car at a terminal, but it does cost more. The second major way to save on car shipping is by asking about discounts. Some common discount programs include price breaks for military, students, seniors, AAA members, snowbirds and first-time car shippers.
To find out about other types of services and businesses are available in the area, visit the official website for the City of Lakewood.
Special discounts in Lakewood
The fastest way to ship your car is with our enclosed carriers. The cheapest way is with our special discounts.
You can earn first shipping discounts through our offer reserved for new clients. Additionally, you may use our seasonal discounts whenever we release one. You can even earn an instant price reduction if you're working in the military, if you’re a student, or a senior.
Snowbird discounts can be used by not just seasonal movers, but by many others too. As long as you're shipping the car along the route snowbirds follow each year, you'll meet the criteria.
International Shipping to/from Lakewood
The shipping industry can be full of dangers for those who aren't careful or experienced. It can be easy to fall for empty promises only to end up with surprise charges later on. Scams are more common than you may think. And, once the car has passed the border, it can end up anywhere with or without your permission.
If you don't want to take chances with your property, there are a few things you can do to protect yourself. Picking the right company is the first step. Someone with a long history in the industry, like A1 auto transport, isn't likely to cause problems since its reputation is on the line. You can also go through past reviews to see just what you should expect when working with them.
Cheap Transportation Options in Lakewood
With assistance, you can ship your car without overspending. Big companies will always have low cost options for their regular clients. Some, like A1 auto transport, will even offer discounts. You can verify if you meet the requirements for receiving our discounts using the number above or the page on our site that explains them.
Most shipping companies operate primarily using open carriers, since their capacity to move cars is higher, so they're more efficient. We recommend you use this option too, since it's cheaper. If you want to further reduce the expected fee, don't be picky about the meet-up spot. You'll find it much cheaper to use terminals.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Lakewood, CA Auto Transport Company Directory
Global Auto Transportation
A nationwide auto shipper since 2006, Global Auto Transportation moves everything from motorcycles to cars to boats. They transport vehicles to all 50 states, including Hawaii and Alaska, and offer door-to-door service to all their delivery locations.
2620 W Orange Ave
Anaheim, CA 92804
Car Shipping America
Another full-service auto shipper, Car Shipping America moves just about any type of vehicle to or from Lakewood. They have open and enclosed carriers available and offer free price quotes through their website.
9628 Adoree St
Downey, CA 90242
Hansen Auto Transport Inc
An experienced and reliable auto carrier out of Los Alamitos, Hansen Auto Transport has office locations in cities across the U.S. They have some of the most modern carriers in the area and also offer temporary storage throughout most of their delivery area.
3611 Farquhar Ave
Los Alamitos, CA 90720
Services And Information
Ship Car To Another State
Cost to ship car to another state
If you're shipping your car to or from Lakewood, the most important factor affecting the cost is the distance the car needs to travel. The further the distance, the more it will cost to ship the car.
Other factors that can affect shipping costs include the size and weight of the car and any special shipping requirements (e.g., insurance, etc.).
A good online shipping calculator can give you a rough estimate of the cost of shipping your car to or from Lakewood. Keep in mind that the final cost may be higher or lower than the estimate, depending on actual shipping conditions.
If you're looking to have a vehicle towed to or from Lakewood, there are a few things you should know.
First, make sure you choose a reputable company that has experience with interstate towing to or from Lakewood. A lot of companies out there claim to be able to handle interstate towing, but not all of them provide equal service.
It's also important to keep in mind the different rules and regulations that apply in Lakewood and other states. Make sure you're familiar with the laws in both the state you're coming from and the state you're going to. A good shipping company should understand these regulations well.
Transport car to another state
There are a few things to keep in mind when transporting a car to another state from Lakewood. First, make sure the car is in good condition and roadworthy. You'll also want to get all the necessary paperwork in order, including a bill of sale and registration. Finally, it's important to plan your route carefully and allow plenty of time for rest stops and emergencies.
Alternatively, you can hire the services of a reputable car shipping company, like A-1 Auto Transport. We'll take care of everything, making the whole process easy for you.
Lakewood Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
|Yearling Street||Levelside Avenue||South Street|
|Hardwick Street||Carson Street||Downey Avenue|
|Hackett Avenue||Paramount Blvd||Palo Verde Avenue|
|Harvey Way||Bellflower Blvd||Candlewood Street|
|Palo Verde Avenue||Hedda Street||City Center|
|Arbor Road||Briercrest Avenue||Carson Park|
|Lakewood Mutuals||Lakewood Country Club||Civic Center|
|Lakewood Park||Lakewood East||Douglas Junction|
|Mayfair||Old Lakewood City|
Lakewood includes ZIP codes:
90711, 90712, 90713, 90714, 90715, 90716, 90805.