Safe And Reliable Burlingame Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Burlingame is a small iconic city located in San Mateo County, in California. It is sometimes referred to as the ‘city of trees’ because of the many eucalyptus groves present in the area. The city has a shoreline on San Francisco Bay that offers plenty of water-based activities for people of all ages. Burlingame is a great place to start and run a business. The city officials process your licenses in a short period and they also offer advice on the most suitable location for your business. For people looking to shipping cars to or from Burlingame, you can do so by partnering with A-1 Auto Transport. Arguably one of the biggest shipping companies in the United States, we will have your car delivered to its intended destination in record time. We have a large fleet of modern carriers and storage facilities in major cities across the world.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|San Francisco to Burlingame||$16||16 miles||1-2 days|
|Portland to Burlingame||$486||649 miles||3-5 days|
|Burlingame to Phoenix||$557||743 miles||3-5 days|
|Albuquerque to Burlingame||$645||1075 miles||4-6 days|
|Denver to Burlingame||$756||1261 miles||4-6 days|
|Burlingame to Washington, D.C.||$1131||2828 miles||7-9 days|
|Indianapolis to Burlingame||$1132||2265 miles||6-8 days|
|Burlingame to New York||$1166||2917 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Burlingame
There are plenty of transport options to and from the city. One can use the Caltrain or the highways. When we are shipping cars to or from Burlingame we often use Highways 101, 82, 35 and Interstate 280. Our drivers are properly trained to deal with any situation that might arise during the shipping process. We also ship to or from cities and towns neighboring Burlingame which include Hillsborough, Millbrae, San Mateo, San Bruno, South San Francisco, Forster City, Belmont, Pacifica, San Carlos, Half Moon Bay, Redwood City, Daly City, San Francisco, Menlo Park, and Alameda.
Services we provide
At A-1 Auto Transport the customer is always in charge. We provide our customers with numerous shipping options to choose from. Some of them include:
- Enclosed shipping. This service is designed to provide the customer's vehicle with maximum protection. With the vehicle firmly secured in a container, it is protected against the elements, debris damage, prying eyes, and theft.
- Terminal to terminal transport. If you are on a really tight budget, then this is the service for you. You are required to drop off and pick-up your vehicle from the nearest shipping terminal.
- Open-air transport. Your vehicle is placed on the back of a flatbed or an open-sided carrier and shipped to its destination. Although it doesn't offer the same level of protection as the enclosed shipping, it is more affordable and direct.
- Freight shipping. For people who need something shipped that doesn't fall under any of our other categories, we offer freight shipping. You don't need to worry about the size or weight of your shipment under this service. There are no limits to what we ship. Some of the many items we ship and services provided include full truckload shipments, less than full truckloads, general cargo, warehousing and storage facilities, refrigerated containers and many more.
- Shipping heavy equipment. Heavy equipment requires experience and focus to ship. One slip up might cause massive injuries to the people handling it and also huge losses for the company. You should ensure that the shipping company handling your shipment is well equipped with the right machinery and experienced staff.
Types of vehicles we ship
- Golf carts. Shipping golf carts presents a different kind of challenge. They have a low clearance and engine power making it difficult to drive them up a ramp. They require to be loaded and offloaded off the carriers using cranes and forklifts. We have all the necessary equipment to make this shipping a success.
- Classic and antique vehicles
- Luxury vehicles
- Electric and other alternative fuel vehicles
- Pickup trucks, dump trucks, firefighting trucks
- Non-operational cars
How to prepare your vehicle for the shipping process
It takes both the customer's and the auto shippers team effort to pull off a successful shipping process. Some of the client's responsibilities include:
- Clearing all your personal items from the vehicle.
- Removing any aftermarket installations.
- Documenting any existing damages your vehicle may have. Taking pictures is advisable as it offers clear evidence should a disagreement arise.
- Removing all toll tags
- Ensuring that your vehicle is serviceable.
- Making extra copies of your car keys.
- Disabling your alarm system.
Ship with us
At A-1 Auto Transport, you get the support of the entire staff when you ship with us. We take good care of your shipment and even insure it in case anything happens during the shipping process. Ship with us and enjoy a stress-free experience.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.