Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Livingston, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Livingston Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The city of Livingston lies on the fertile San Joaquin Valley, a rich agricultural area in the state of California. Livingston is largely rural, with most of its economic activities centralized on agriculture. It is home to Foster Farms; the largest poultry producer in the west coast and Joseph Gallo Farms; the largest dairy heard in the United States. Livingston is also known for its high produce of sweet potato as well as almonds, alfalfa, soybeans, corn, melons, peaches, turf and berries. Additionally, E & J Gallo Winery, the greatest California Wine exporter, attracts wine enthusiasts in central California. Guests are treated to a private tour of the vineyard and the grape-pressing facility just outside the city. Are you from Livingston or a guest touring the region? A-1 Auto Transport is the carrier firm that provides professional services for shipping cars to or from Livingston.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Livingston to Los Angeles||$289||289 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Livingston to Phoenix||$495||660 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Salt Lake City to Livingston||$558||745 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Dallas to Livingston||$976||1628 miles||5 – 7 days|
|New York to Livingston||$1169||2923 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Livingston to Atlanta||$1184||2368 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Livingston to Minneapolis||$1192||1987 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Livingston to Boston||$1243||3109 miles||7 – 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover within Livingston
A-1 Auto Transport is licensed and registered with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) as a carrier firm. Carrier firms operate differently from brokerage firms. Carrier firms own the resources needed to ship different cars. Brokerage firms on the other hand, do not have such resources, which makes them operate in middleman capacity by acting as the link between clients and carrier firms. A-1 Auto Transport, being a carrier firm, allows us to offer a comprehensive scope of service when shipping cars to or from Livingston.
Years of interacting with our Livingston clientele from their home address, business premises or terminal points has seen us get well versed with the region. We offer timely car shipping services across every location in Livingston.
Auto transport services we provide
- Heavy equipment shipping: Farmers across Livingston in need of professional carrier services need not look further. A-1 Auto Transport’s heavy equipment shipping services cater to shipping agricultural equipment at rock-bottom prices. We are qualified for transporting different equipment including harvesters, backhoes and tractors. Additionally, we can transport special heavy machinery like grape pressers, furnaces and turbines for processing plants.
- Inoperable car shipping: A-1 Auto Transport offers to transport inoperable automotive. We are well-resourced in winches, forklifts, rollback trucks and flatbed towers, which facilitate efficient shipping of such cars. Every situation is different, as a car can be rendered inoperable due to a fatal accident or mechanical issues. Our team of experts is trained in handling different case scenarios. It is however, safe to note that shipping inoperable cars is more expensive than shipping cars in good condition, as it takes special resources. We however, consider the vehicle profile, the distance to be covered, gas prices and the complexity of the situation when pricing such an order. We guarantee reasonable charges.
Types of cars we ship
We transport different types of automotives including trucks, vans, motorcycles, ATVs, RVs & motorhomes, salvaged cars, inoperable cars, sedans, SUVs, electric & hybrid cars and different heavy equipment.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Run a car maintenance check: This involves fixing any fluid leaks before filling all fluids to their recommended levels. Also check that all tires are properly inflated and that the car battery is sufficiently charged if need be. Additionally, check the car’s mileage before shipping.
- Remove all personal items: The FMCSA, under mandate of the Department of Transportation, prohibits carrier firms from shipping cars with household goods in them. These include items like clothing, electronics, appliances and general shopping items. Additionally, remove all aftermarket installations like DVD players, GPS navigation systems and external speakers. Such items, are not covered against loss or damage.
- Wash the car: Carrier firms rely on a car hauler’s inspection report to identify the pre-existing damages on the car. Washing the car before the day of shipping facilitates the report as it makes the damages more visible.
- Mind the fuel: Shipping a car with a full tank of gas is not recommended as this makes the car heavier. The weightier the car the higher the shipping fee. We advise that you ship the car with just a quarter-full tank of gas. This is sufficient for covering the loading and offloading as well as covering the distance to the nearest gas station for refill.
Why opt for our services?
A-1 Auto Transport has a go-green policy that ensures responsibility over the environment. We partnered with SmartWay Environmental Protection Agency, which leads in the campaign against the use of environmental-unfriendly carriers.
97% of our previous clients have recommended us to friends and acquaintances. Try A-1 Auto transport’s services when shipping cars to or from Livingston and find out why!