Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Lake Forest, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe and Reliable Lake Forest Car Shipping Services by A-1 Auto Transport
Door-to-door car shipping service is the most convenient option in Lake Forest in the state of California. The service provider will pick up your car from your current location and bring it to the nearest terminal partners. They will pick it up from the other terminal and deliver it to you. You save time and effort when you do not need to personally ship your car and pick it up.
Two Methods of Door-to-door Delivery Service
There are two methods that door-to-door service providers use. First, they use multi-car transport, which caters to all types of vehicles that fit easily once loaded on the truck. The second method, which is called the flatbed option, carries different types and sizes of vehicles at the same time, such as your car and your motorcycle.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Duties of the Owner Prior to Shipping
The door-to-door shipping method requires you to trust to your car shipping service provider as they take charge of your vehicle. However, you also have to do your duties as the owner to ensure a smooth and easy transport process. Before they pick up your vehicle, you should have finished the following:
- Make sure that your car’s battery, tires, and fluids are in good working condition before you surrender your vehicle to your provider. To be sure, you can take photos of your car’s current condition, and notify your service provider because all defects found prior to shipping will be accounted to you.
- To lessen the risks of explosions due to gasoline, your car must contain no more than 25% of the
- To comply with the truck’s weight requirements, you must remove all of your car’s accessories and personal items and documents.
- Turn off your car’s alarm during the shipping period to help the drivers focus on the road.
- Give duplicate keys to the driver so they can load and unload your vehicle on and off the delivery truck.
- Give the current situation of your pickup and drop-off places. This helps the drivers to load and unload your vehicle easily. It is your responsibility to communicate regarding your road’s width the presence of hanging cables, or tree branches that block off the way. If the drop-off area is small for the truck, be considerate to indicate a nearby location with enough space.
If you prefer a convenient and time-saving car shipping option in Lake Forest, door-to-door shipping service is the safest and most reliable choice. Choosing the service provider is the most crucial decision, and A-1 Auto Transport fits the descriptions above. Call 1-800-452-2880 to get your free quote today.