- Car Transport Burbank Near Me
- Burbank Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Car Delivery Service Near Me
- Using Burbank Vehicle Transport Companies
- Special Discounts In Burbank
- International Shipping To/From Burbank
- Cheap Transportation Options In Burbank
- Car Movers Near Me
- Burbank Auto Transport Company Directory
- Ship Car To Another State
- Cost To Ship Car To Another State
- Interstate Towing
- Transport Car To Another State
- Burbank Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- Burbank Includes Zip Codes
- Related Information & Faq
Car Transport Burbank Near Me
Welcome to the A-1 Auto Transport guide to shipping a car in Burbank! Whether you need a vehicle moved to or from Burbank, this guide will help you to better understand the process of auto transport and how to find the best service and price that’s available.
We’ll start with some tips about using car shipping companies and some of the important considerations when deciding which one to hire, followed by a local directory of vehicle shipping companies in the area.
Burbank Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From Burbank||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Burbank to San Jose||$198||330 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Burbank to Phoenix||$229||382 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Denver to Burbank||$611||1018 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Dallas to Burbank||$868||1446 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Burbank to Nashville||$1204||2006 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Burbank to Indianapolis||$1260||2100 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Memphis to Burbank||$1077||1795 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Burbank to New York||$1667||2779 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Car Delivery Service Near Me
Using Burbank Vehicle Transport Companies
- Exotic & Luxury Vehicles - Shipping a high-end vehicle requires an expertise and level of care that not every auto transporter can provide. Some companies, like JP Logistics listed below in the local directory, specialize in moving exotic and luxury cars and have equipment designed specifically for it. While the basic elements of shipping a car are more or less the same, there are some things can be done to take extra care when moving a luxury car: using soft straps, an enclosed auto carrier, and higher levels of insurance coverage (see below).
- Insurance - All auto carriers must be registered with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration and carry a minimum level of insurance coverage. The insurance carried can vary between companies and that’s an important thing to take note of, especially if you’re shipping an expensive vehicle. Additional insurance can be purchased through the auto transport company and you may want to consider it if you don’t feel the standard insurance will be sufficient to cover potential damages. If you do think you’ll need extra insurance, contact your current auto insurance carrier first to see if you have any existing coverage that applies when shipping a car.
- Air Freight - Air freight is a method of auto transport that’s usually reserved for international shipping of vintage, rare or one-of-a-kind automobiles. As a premium service, it carries a higher price tag than other forms of auto transport, but it offers a quick and secure way to ship a car over a long distance or to another country.
Special discounts in Burbank
Seasonal movers in the months of November and February can receive a snowbird discount if they request we ship their cars between the north and the south parts of the US. The first time you work with us, you'll receive an additional first timer special.
Our company handles transportation requests from both seniors and students, and we give them a discount too. This is to encourage them to use our services, but also to help them cope with the financial strain.
If you're operating in the military and you're about to move to another base, you can use our military discount for your car shipment. You can use a seasonal offer too if one is available.
International Shipping to/from Burbank
The initial phases of international projects are by far the most important. How you set up the shipment will either prevent or cause problems down the road. It may lead to hold ups at the border or it may facilitate a smoother and faster transport.
A1 auto transport has an entire team dedicated to the task of planning out each task. They’re the ones who make sure the carrier doesn't go through accident prone areas. They check and inform you of the documentation we'll need to pass each border until the destination. If you have any questions, they're at your disposal at all times. Call today if you'd like to speak to them.
Cheap Transportation Options in Burbank
When comparing different quotes in the auto shipping industry, it can be useful to speak over the phone with the ones that seem the most promising. The company’s staff may be able to provide a lower quote depending on your circumstances.
Discounts are available sometimes, so they should be taken into consideration. The type of transport we use can be modified depending on your wishes. You can request open carrier transportation and the use of terminals if you're worried about the price.
If the car must reach a country separated from yours by an ocean, then you can opt for a ship, so you won't overspend on a plane. The RoRo method (roll on, roll off) is the cheapest and most convenient way to transport your car with a ship.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Car Movers Near Me
Burbank Auto Transport Company Directory
United Auto Transport, Inc.
United Auto Transport, located in Glendale, specializes in shipping cars for auctions, dealerships, corporate relocation and classic car owners and collectors. They offer free cost estimates through their website and over the phone.
249 N Brand Blvd, Glendale, CA 91203
JP Logistics & Motorsports
JP Logistics is a nationwide and international auto shipper that has 20 storage terminals located in cities around the U.S. They offer air freight for overseas auto transport and specialize in moving luxury, classic and exotic cars.
11067 Olinda St., Sun Valley, CA 91352
AmPm Auto Transport
An auto shipper with excellent customer reviews, AmPm transports vehicles in the lower 48 states, including to and from Burbank. In addition to hauling cars, they also ship RVs, boats, motorcycles and trucks.
2870 Los Feliz Pl Suite 101, Los Angeles, CA 90039
Ship Car To Another State
Cost to ship car to another state
If you're shipping your car to or from Burbank, the most important factor affecting the cost is the distance the car needs to travel. The further the distance, the more it will cost to ship the car.
Other factors that can affect shipping costs include the size and weight of the car and any special shipping requirements (e.g., insurance, etc.).
A good online shipping calculator can give you a rough estimate of the cost of shipping your car to or from Burbank. Keep in mind that the final cost may be higher or lower than the estimate, depending on actual shipping conditions.
If you're looking to have a vehicle towed to or from Burbank, there are a few things you should know.
First, make sure you choose a reputable company that has experience with interstate towing to or from Burbank. A lot of companies out there claim to be able to handle interstate towing, but not all of them provide equal service.
It's also important to keep in mind the different rules and regulations that apply in Burbank and other states. Make sure you're familiar with the laws in both the state you're coming from and the state you're going to. A good shipping company should understand these regulations well.
Transport car to another state
There are a few things to keep in mind when transporting a car to another state from Burbank. First, make sure the car is in good condition and roadworthy. You'll also want to get all the necessary paperwork in order, including a bill of sale and registration. Finally, it's important to plan your route carefully and allow plenty of time for rest stops and emergencies.
Alternatively, you can hire the services of a reputable car shipping company, like A-1 Auto Transport. We'll take care of everything, making the whole process easy for you.
Burbank Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
|Burbank Junction||Hillside||Rancho Adjacent|
|Burbank North Estates||Magnolia Park||Starlight Hills|
|Chandler Park||McNeil||The Rancho District|
|Downtown Burbank||Northwest District||Vega|
Burbank includes ZIP codes:
91501, 91502, 91503, 91504, 91505, 91506, 91507, 91508, 91510, 91521, 91522, 91523, 91526.