- Santa Rosa, California Reliable Auto Shipping
- Santa Rosa Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Car Shipping Companies Near Me
- Auto Transport Tips
- Long Distance Auto Transport To/From Santa Rosa
- Shipping Luxury And Classic Cars In Santa Rosa
- Special Discounts In Santa Rosa
- International Shipping To/From Santa Rosa
- Cheap Transportation Options In Santa Rosa
- Santa Rosa Auto Transport Directory
- Santa Rosa Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- Santa Rosa Includes Zip Codes
- Related Information & Faq
Santa Rosa, California Reliable Auto Shipping
Located in Northern California, Santa Rosa is a beautiful city that has a thriving community that enjoys taking part in many outdoor activities that help to promote a healthy and active lifestyle for residents as well as visitors to the city. The city has guided walking tours of the historic districts in town as well as swimming centers, several local public parks, wineries and several local museums, theaters, and art galleries. There are plenty of retail shops and many locally owned specialty shops that have a variety of merchandise from high end boutique clothing to antiques, candy shops and much more. There are also many locally owned restaurants as well as national chain restaurants to enjoy when dining out. Parks include the popular Hood Mountain Regional Park, Howarth Park and several local public parks and recreation centers for all ages to enjoy.
If you’re relocating to the Santa Rosa area and need to have your automobile shipped to the city you need to hire a reputable auto transport company to handle the relocation for you. You may also want to check into local ordinances, automobile registration and information on obtaining a local Santa Rosa driver’s license.
Santa Rosa Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From Santa Rosa||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Santa Rosa to Los Angeles||$257||429 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Santa Rosa to Portland||$367||612 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Las Vegas to Santa Rosa||$368||614 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Seattle to Santa Rosa||$470||784 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Santa Rosa to Kansas City||$1090||1816 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Santa Rosa to Jacksonville||$1706||2843 miles||6 - 8 days|
|New Orleans to Santa Rosa||$1393||2321 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Santa Rosa to New York||$1750||2916 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times for Santa Rosa car shipping are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Car Shipping Companies Near Me
Looking for auto transport companies near you in Santa Rosa? A stunning vestige of Northern California's wine country, Santa Rosa may be one of the most beautiful spots in the region, which is no small feet. The area draws tech-savvy young professionals, wine connoisseurs, and retirees due to its most prominent industries and its unbeatable weather. It's not likely you'll be able to live a comfortable lifestyle in Santa Rosa without your car, so allow A-1 Auto transport to help. Our directory lists all of the area auto transport companies willing to deliver your car to you in Santa Rosa.
Auto Transport Tips
Once you have booked your automobile shipping services you can follow these helpful tips from A-1 Auto Transport to make sure your vehicle is ready for travel and that everything will be taken care of in case of damage during delivery:
- Make sure the fuel has been lowered to no higher than a quarter tank as well as no less than an eighth of a tank of gasoline.
- Remove all personal items from the interior of the car before giving your car to the auto transport company.
- Remove any removable items from the exterior including antennas, tool boxes or other removable accessories.
- Check to see if the auto transport company is registered with the US DOT by visiting the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration website where you can perform a carrier search in the database.
- Take detailed pictures of the car from every angle before it is shipped. You will want to have proof of the car condition prior to shipping in case of an accident or damage when it arrives. Car shipping companies provide insurance to compensate their clients if their vehicle is damaged.
- Never sign an open-ended agreement with auto transport companies. Make sure you are aware of all costs and whole process prior to transport.
- If you see any damage when the car is delivered, make sure to mention them immediately.
- Be sure to put the damages (if any) in writing on the Bill of Lading and be sure to take pictures as soon as you see the damage.
Long Distance Auto Transport to/from Santa Rosa
Old vehicles and damaged ones most often need auto transport services to move them over long distance. If your vehicle's old, the added mileage caused by driving it across the country is likely to cause problems.
Money is not a big issue, as the price of auto shipping is quite low. At less than $500, you can have your car moved to another state without wearing its components down through driving.
A1 Auto Transport's carriers are adapted to shipping all types of vehicles, regardless of their age, state, or value. Call us today to get auto transport quotes and get started.
Shipping Luxury and Classic Cars in Santa Rosa
New car owners often call us to ship their vehicles to Santa Rosa, CA. When it comes to luxury, classic, or antique cars, a few extra steps need to be taken.
We need to ascertain which type of car it is, if it requires low ground clearance equipment, etc. As the owner, you should also verify if the car meets your state's regulations.
We can then arrange for a covered or open carrier to be dispatched to the designated pickup point. The locations of collection and delivery, as well as the preferred automobile carrier, can all be discussed with a representative over the phone. For San Francisco vehicle shipment, we will detail everything you may expect, including costs.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Special Discounts in Santa Rosa
A1 auto transport's policy is that everyone should afford auto transportation even if some people's incomes are on the lower end. This is why our senior and student special discounts were created.
In the case of students, not only may they still be reliant on their parents for money, but they may also have to move their cars multiple times a year. With our auto shipping discount, we hope to make a difference in the ease with which they commute.
Of course, our auto transport company has many other offers reserved for the military, for first time shippers, etc. Our staff can give you a full list, so you'll know exactly how much you can save.
International Shipping to/from Santa Rosa
Family cars can be shipped at a reasonable price even to another country. We can achieve this with an open carrier and a ship if an ocean must be crossed.
On the other hand, luxury or classic automobiles can be shipped the same way or with added security measures depending on the client's requests. For example, we can use an enclosed truck and a container to separate outside factors which may damage the cargo. We can even book a plane at short notice, though it's very expensive, especially over long distances.
Cheap Transportation Options in Santa Rosa
A1 auto transport is excited to present its newest offers, discounts, and opportunities. Whether you make a decent income or are facing financial problems, it's neither difficult nor expensive to use our car shipping services. Your involvement as the client is limited to a conversation over the phone setting up the details, and signing a few documents when we come to take/deliver your car. We are a reputable company that offers stress free door delivery as well as cross country car transport with our fully insured trusted carriers.
The car transport price depends greatly not just on the type of vehicle you own, its size, or the distance it must travel, but also on the type of service you order. Of course, our white glove service will be more expensive. However, we have enough cheaper options to please everyone. Even students and seniors can easily afford our work thanks to our affordable prices, discounts, and no hidden fees.
We provide car shipping services in all major cities like San Jose, San Francisco, San Diego, West Virginia, Costa Mesa, Santa Rosa CA, etc.
Santa Rosa Auto Transport Directory
When you need to locate a reliable auto shipper, you can use this auto transport directory provided by A-1 Auto Transport during your search:
Bulldog Transport is a nationwide carrier that can relocate all types of cars, trucks, vans, sport utility vehicles, recreational vehicles, all-terrain vehicles, motorcycles, boats and much more. They can also move heavy machinery and equipment. They accept debit, PayPal and cash payments and are licensed, insured and bonded as well as have accreditation from the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration.
It is one of the top auto transport companies offering door to door shipping as well as terminal to terminal upon request. You can contact them 24 hours per day for auto transport quotes, answers to your auto shipping questions, and schedule your car transport.
Road Runner Auto Transport
Road Runner Auto Transport is a nationwide auto transporter that specializes in transporting cars, trucks, SUV's, vans, RV's, ATV's, heavy machinery and farm equipment and all other types of motor vehicles including boats and motorcycles. This auto shipping company serve many nationwide automobile dealerships as well as business and individuals.
The auto transport company offers military and student discounts as well as online coupons for auto transport services. They are registered with the US DOT and are fully licensed, insured and bonded for automobile transportation. You can call the car shipping company anytime for a price quote and get your automobile booked for transportation services.
Santa Rosa Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
|Burbank Gardens Neighborhood Association||Earle Street & South A Street Neighborhood||Melita|
|Mission Montgomery Intersection||Alta Vista Homeowners Association||Lincoln Manor Association|
|Gravenstein||St. Rose Neighborhood Association||Bellevue|
|South Park||West Junior College||Cobblestone Homeowners Association|
|West End Neighborhood Association||Vintage Oaks Homeowners Association||Bennett Valley Homeowners Association|
|Fairway View Estates Homeowners Association||Historic Railroad Square||Memorial Hospital Neighborhood|
|Los Guilicos||Skyhawk Commmunity||Cherry Street Historic District Neighborhood|
|Junior College Neighborhood Association||North Junior College Neighborhood Association||Gordon/Cooper Neighborhood Association|
Santa Rosa includes ZIP codes:
92274, 93012, 95401, 95402, 95403, 95404, 95405, 95406, 95407, 95409.
Related Information & FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’ve ever had to send out a parcel, the good news is that shipping your car isn’t any more complicated than that (that is, provided all the necessary information is filled in). First, you need to indicate where you plan your car to be shipped from (pick up location) and where its destination is.
Will you need the vehicle shipped to L.A., San Diego, or somewhere outside of California? Once that is sorted out, go visit the A-1 Auto Transport website to receive auto transport quotes at no obligation. Or instead, you can call us at 888-230-9116 and a member of our team of auto shipping experts will assist you in providing a quote and answering any questions.
Take note that cars for shipment, in most cases, are placed in an open trailer during their transportation journey. That means they may be affected by certain elements such as poor weather or debris coming from unpaved roads.
However, you have the option to pay an additional amount for enclosed carriers, which doubles the protection that you’d want for a brand new or luxurious car. Another popular option that’s available from a vehicle shipping company is door-to-door service. This method makes things even more convenient, given it involves setting scheduled times for dropping off the car and picking it up.
Ultimately, the total cost of shipping your car depends on the size, the brand and of course, the entire distance required for transporting it. Auto transport companies generally charge 0.5 cents to $1.5 per mile. For example, if you’ve got a mid-sized SUV or compact sedan to have shipped within California, such as from Santa Rosa to Irvine, the cost will be more or less 350 USD.
But on the other hand, having a large pickup shipped from Green Bay to Santa Rosa may cost you around 1,200 USD. You should work only with fully insured and licensed auto transport companies. One of our A-1 Auto Transport advisors will assist in providing detailed information on auto shipping pricing if you call us, or visit our website to receive a no-obligation free quote online.
Our Santa Rosa car shipping experts will be able to suggest different ways for you to save on costs for car transport. For starters, you can adjust either the delivery time or the total distance. It’s worth noting, meanwhile, that terminal-to-terminal delivery is actually cheaper than door-to-door service, given that the former relies on the closest freight terminal for drop-offs and pick-ups.
Also, you can lower the total transport cost further by choosing standby shipping from the auto transport companies. This transport option requires you to wait a few extra days for the next available slot to have your car delivered.
Here are some practical and straight forward steps to make the right choice for your car to be well-placed for a smooth journey throughout its shipment.
- Ensure that your car is in a good operating condition to avoid unexpected incidents or events while it is shipped and transported in enclosed carriers. Check that it’s able to run and start without any issues whatsoever. Next, check both the tire pressure and condition of the car battery. Last but not least, make sure there are no leaks in the engine or transmission. All these things will give you a stress free transport experience.
- Remove any accessories that aren’t integrated into the car, such as audio gear, GPS or toll transponders (in order to prevent unnecessary charges). Moreover, parking passes and important documents should be taken out before handing over the car to the San Francisco car transport company.
- Fix or detach any loose car components. This includes parts like the antenna or decorative trim of the vehicle. This effectively minimizes any risk of damage to these parts or the surrounding areas of your vehicle as it’s being shipped and transported.
- Fill up the fuel tank at only 1/4 capacity as your car will only have to be driven for a few short distances throughout the auto shipping process.
- Have your car cleaned and washed thoroughly so that any pre-existing dings, scratches or signs of wear can be taken note of. Auto transport companies will provide fully insured services in case of any damage to your car after delivering it to your door.
- Have two sets of car keys ready, with one set for the shipper and the second serving as a backup set for you. Arrange to duplicate your car keys if you don’t already have two sets.
- On the day you’re going to turn over your car, use your smartphone to take clear photographs of the vehicle’s interior and exterior, as these show its condition right before your car is taken away and becomes the auto transport company’s responsibility.
Expect that shipment will take 2-4 days if you’re having your car shipped within the state of California or to the Southwest and neighboring states. In contrast, shipping from Santa Rosa to the East Coast can take up to ten days, as this is a cross-country type of car shipping service.
Still, it’s worth bearing in mind these auto transport timeframes aren’t guaranteed, given how factors like poor weather conditions, public events and celebrations can lead to some delays. For example, car shipments to or from Santa Rosa can experience delay if they occur on the weekend of Chinese New Year. The same goes for shipping sometime during the Christmas and New Year period, as there will be lots of interstate traveling and most major roads will experience congestion.
In California, note that car shipping companies are regulated by Motor Carrier Services (a division of Caltrans/U.S. Department of Transportation or US DOT). And in addition, auto transport companies that operate in multiple states or with larger vehicles are regulated by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration/US DOT as well.