- Shipping Cars To Or From Port Of Vallejo, California
- Port Of Vallejo Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Shipping Cars Through The Port Of Vallejo
- Ship Car To Another State
- Cost To Ship Car To Another State
- Interstate Towing
- Transport Car To Another State
- International Car Shipping To And From Vallejo
- The Cost Of International Car Shipping To Or From Port Of Vallejo
- Port Of Vallejo Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- Port Of Vallejo Includes Zip Codes
Shipping Cars To Or From Port Of Vallejo, California
Vallejo is a port City located on the shores of San Pablo Bay. It is situated 30 miles northeast of San Francisco and is regarded as being in the San Francisco Bay area. The port city was named after General Mariano Guadalupe Vallejo, who is one of the founders of the state of California. And the nearby city of Benicia was named after his wife, Francisca Benicia Carrillo de Vallejo. It is a city of over 100,000 residents and a popular tourist destination. Read on to find out the process of shipping cars to or from Port of Vallejo, California.
Port Of Vallejo Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From Port Of Vallejo||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Port Of Vallejo to Los Angeles||$230||384 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Port Of Vallejo to Las Vegas||$342||571 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Phoenix to Port Of Vallejo||$446||756 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Dallas to Port Of Vallejo||$1040||1734 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Port Of Vallejo to Memphis||$1256||2094 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Port Of Vallejo to Washington||$1673||2789 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Boston to Port Of Vallejo||$1839||3065 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Atlanta to Port Of Vallejo||$1490||2484 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Shipping cars through the port of Vallejo
The Vallejo City owns and operates the municipal marina at the port. Aside from the marina, there are no other port facilities at Vallejo. It is a small boat dock with no cargo handling facilities. As such, car shipping through the port is not possible.
Fortunately, it is in the San Francisco Bay where there several other seaports with auto cargo handling capabilities. These ports are;
Of these, the Port of Richmond is the nearest and the closest to Vallejo. Through the port of Richmond, you can ship cars in containers or through the roll-on/roll-off method. Honda uses RORO vessels to ship their models to the US through the port of Richmond.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
International car shipping to and from Vallejo
Whichever port you use to ship your vehicle, the bottom line is that you will need an auto transport company. Here you are looking for a shipper that specializes in shipping to or from your overseas location.
A-1 Auto Transport provides the services of shipping cars to or from Port of Vallejo, California. To view the overseas locations we ship to, click here. Note that we ship from the same overseas locations we ship to.
The cost of international car shipping to or from port of Vallejo
The cost of shipping cars overseas is dependent on three things;
- The distance. We consider three distances when determining the shipping rates. The distance between the current location of the car and the port of exit, the distance between the port of exit and port of entry (the distance the ship will cover), and the distance between the port of entry and the final destination of the car. Some customers cut the shipping costs by driving to the port of exit and/or from the port of entry themselves, where possible.
- The shipping method. Ro/Ro shipping is cheaper than containerized shipping. It is so because Ro/Ro vessels are specialized automobile carriers that can carry a lot of vehicles at the same time. This allows cost-sharing among car owners.
- The size of the car. When shipping via the Ro/Ro method, the size of the car increases the cost of shipping. When shipping via the container method, the weight of the car increases the prize. Also, if the car is too big, we might have to use a bigger container (40-foot) container, which is more expensive to ship than a small container.
Are you in need of the services of shipping cars to or from Port of Vallejo, California? Talk to us today. We offer quality vehicle transportation services at very affordable rates. Request a free quote on this page.
Port Of Vallejo Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
|Virginia Street||Maine Street||Benicia Road|
|Ford Al||Georgia Street|
Port Of Vallejo includes ZIP codes: